1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Dancing away to fitness!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by suravees81, May 15, 2008.

1. suravees81

suravees81 New IL'ite

Hi.
    this one is for the 'dance' lovers! u know what??? If only u hv a passion to dance....forget ur age/background n every other thing that u may feel might hinder ur passion....Take me for instance...I'm 48 yr 'young' lady, with 2 grown up daughters...(one of them married :) !!) n i enrolled on one of Shiamak davars work shops... 'summer funk '08'.......and also got to perform on 'kamaraj arangam' stage alongwith the 12+ age group (which was categorised as adult-beginner grp!!)
    I swear.....i had so much fun that i cant explain.....it was such a challenging experience n end of it the immense satisfaction u derive is absolutely inexpressible!!!! Dont sit there and brood over what u should've/could've done.....Its never too late...put on ur dancing shoes now n dance to ur hearts content!!!!! may be we'll meet up on one of those shows n u'll thank me/ur stars for putting u there..where u belonged!!!!
    love.sujatha.

2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Sujatha,

I agree completely with each word youve said. Its lovely to destress with dancing. Whenever I get the time or even in the middle of something if I feel like I start with an impromto jig . I basically love dance and music. Both give me an all time high.

Love,
    Devika

3. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sujatha,

Before marriage, I used to dance everyday where dance and music was my passion ... After coming here, I do dance but not very often ... But, now I keep some time for myself to do exercises and dancing to my wish ... It makes me feel happy, tension free also weight loss Big Laugh... I love Dance and Dancing is really great ... Thanks for sharing here ... Regards, Suni ... :)

4. vidhya25

vidhya25 Senior IL'ite

even i love dancing, when i feel stressed i dance to relax myself,

5. hollyhock

hollyhock New IL'ite

even i love dancing and it is very good exercise for our body too.Daily i try to take up a few minutes and dance along with my daughter ,in that way she also gets her exercise done.