1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a workout buddy

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Want2bFit, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Want2bFit

Want2bFit New IL'ite

I am new to this forum and here am looking for an exercise/workout buddy...someone who I can meet 4-5 times a week and exercise/workout together. Someone who is also looking at achieving weight loss, so we can motivate and help each other stay on track. I stay at Bilekahalli, Bangalore. I have tried online buddies and it didn't work for me so looking for a buddy who stays in the same area as myself so we can do it together. Anyone here??

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi @want2bfit,
    Welcome to IL! I moved your post to a new thread hoping you get someone to work out with. If I don't see any responses, I'll move it to the Bangalore forum and see if that helps.
    Btw, bilekahalli has good gyms. Try joining one. You may find a friend or two to workout together. Also, if you live in an apartment, apartment mailing groups are places where you can find any information about anything. I used to find maids, cooks, running buddies etc on my apartment yahoo group!

btw, since you are brand new, please look into the newbie contest on IL. Try your luck, you may win a prize!

Good luck!