1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

May 1st - May 31st - Shape your body and shake off your weights

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by blessbabydust, Apr 30, 2014.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ilites

You must all know me for long time i have lost the weight and gained them through pregnancy and struggled slowly to lose the weight gained before pregnancy . After delivery i was close to 80kgs and after 9 months i am 62.5kgs slow and steady weight loss .

Now i am in pre pregnancy weight but i would like to lower my BMI from 24 to 20 so my target will be 54-56 kgs so keep me in healthy. Not to look slim or like super model but been a healthy mum for my boys .

Below is the strict diet and exercise regime for next 30 days challenge . If anyone interested please check in the details and your pledge for this challenge .

Details :-

Check in Weight May 1st :-
    Current Waist :-
    Current Hip:-
    Current Thigh :-
    Height :
    -

Check in the weights every week to keep us in track .

Diet Plan :-

Pre Morning Snack:- a piece of fruit before breakfast (20 mins before )

Morning Breakfast :- Include a small amount of carbs + 1 fist size protein + 1 tsp of fat

Pre lunch snack :- Buttermilk with one small piece of ginger smashed or lemon juice with ginger smashed or black tea or green tea with lemon (1tsp) ( 100 ml atleast) -- (20 mins before)

Lunch :- palm size protein +veggies (except potatoes )- you can cook or stir fry or make curry of your choice + 1 cup ( rice cooker cup ) of rice or two rotis or two slice of bread

Pre dinner snack :- 600 ml of warm water (20 mins before)

Dinner :- soup of your choice but limit to one tsp of oil or butter or cream

Exercise Regime :-

Warm up with stretch and start doing 30 jumping jack + 40 Squat + 30 bicycle crunches + 40 leg lifts + 20 jumping jacks + 20 squat + 10 mins running on treadmill at 7 kph else run on the same spot as fast as you can or do skipping for 10 mins --- don't stop in between this takes exactly 20 mins of your time try to avoid any interruption during this time.

Pledge :-

Please commit to yourself for next 30 days if you think you wont be able to do it try for a week and see how you go ...
    It is a must to check in every sunday for all participants ...more is merrier and motivation .... lets start shake off the weights and enjoy our beautiful shape .... :)

:party i believe that end of this challenge everyone would be partying like these emoticon .....

Please try to avoid as much as outside food and party food ... if unavoidable try to stuff up your mouth with loads of salads and less oily food or junk food ... this is not a challenge it is a lifestyle challenge ...

i am in will put my details on May 1st cant wait to implement it

6 people like this.

2. blessbabydust

For ladies please note if you are weighing yourself a week before your periods please dont your weights measure only your thigh /hip and waist as due to hormone your body will retain water and will reflect 1.5 - 2kgs on scale which should never be recorded as your weight.

1 person likes this.
  3. AlekhyaNandu

AlekhyaNandu Bronze IL'ite

Dear blessbabydust, thank you for creating this thread...i am so glad i came across this challenge. I have registered in this forums as i was extremely impressed by all the hard work ILites are doing for keeping themselves fit, loose weight and motivating others. I am in desperate need of loosing some substantial weight and this looks like a challenge i can take on to start with. That being said, i am in and i will post my weigh ins on May 1st.

2 people like this.
  4. blessbabydust

:welcome one is better than nothing we can surely shake off some weights and tone our shape ....

2 people like this.
  5. AlekhyaNandu

AlekhyaNandu Bronze IL'ite

Thank you , i am sure this thread will rock and there will be more participants joining us. Cant wait to start this lifestyle changes, i am done being sluggish and lazy.

2 people like this.
  6. blessbabydust

Check in Weight May 1st :- 62.8
    Current Waist :- 31.2 inch
    Current Hip:- 39.5 inch
    Current Thigh :-21 cm
    Height :- 5.3

Workout :- Completed i feel really fresh doing it in the morning hours

Will post my daily intake

2 people like this.
  7. blessbabydust

My ideal person is Shilpa Shetty ... :)

Who is your ideal person ???

1 person likes this.
  8. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Am in, BBD. Such a wonderful thread again. Kudos to you. Will measure and update the details tomorrow, which is May 1st for me.

1 person likes this.
  9. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for this wonderful thread, dear!

2 people like this.
  10. blessbabydust

welcome chapra woohoooo !!! :)

1 person likes this.