1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Our Cosy Weight Loss Group

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Minara, Apr 12, 2014.

1. hmishra

hmishra Platinum IL'ite

She said she will b back with a new account.. not sure when..

2. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

yest's update:

exercise: denise austin
    reduce tummy, dance off teh inches

diet ***

3. Thenral

Thenral New IL'ite

ok...thanks.

4. Saan

Saan Silver IL'ite

Yest update
    diet**
    ex LS 2 mile

10 days complete of substitute rice with multigrain roti ( except Sundays ) and no carbs after 8pm :)

3 people like this.
  5. indirank

indirank Silver IL'ite

Hi Farha,
    How to start with what are the things i should post.
    Present weight is 68. Target is 63. i play badminton everyday for 45mins-1hour (from last week) before that walk not regularly. but now i would also like to concentrate on my diet

2 people like this.
  6. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

u just need to post ur weight weekly..
    other than that, it's upto what u wanna post here.. we update daily with whatever exercise we do and mark diet with stars, * is bad diet, ** is good diet with maybe some bits and pieces here and there.. and *** is an excellent diet with no temptations and cravings..

some of us, even post whatever we have eaten the previous day.. trust me, weight loss happens in the kitchen and not in the gym.. it's as simple as that..

educate urself as much as possible with nutrition, half ur battle is won, and make a determination to stick to ur goals, victory is urs..

2 people like this.
  7. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

Would like to join u with very little tiny hope. Because am an hypo thyroid patient and was on strict diet for past more than half decade. Regular gym , swim ,cycling all blablas ...i was able to maintain my wt (64-65kg) .And i have heard my doctors saying that i have very bad metabolic rate and advices me not to worry too much abt this as far as am healthy without BP/Sugar. Now that my lifestyle has changed for some reasons , i was not able to give importance to my diet for past 6 months and hardly had a very minimal excercise. Believe i have put on now but scared to check my wt. I can feel i have gone up since my dresses which were of loose fit early this Feb are of normal fit now :(
    So i woud like to motivate myself through this thread. From today i shall try to post regularly here. Let me check if something helps me

2 people like this.
  8. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

B: nil
    Sn: yogurt + blueberries
    L: Salad + chicken + sweet potatoe
    D: Curry puff + Nasi goreng

W: 1.5L
    Ex: 1hr Spin Class

9. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

plus point for me is that my parents, sisters and hubby too.. are so very supportive and try and help me as much as possible to maintain my diet and give me time for workouts.. even now, here in my mom's place i changed the whole cooking plan and started them with using no coconuts and less oils and everything.. full support from my family is keeping me going.. just that last week there were a few birthdays and celebrations and bil's promotion treat and yet to happen treat from hubby to family on passing his exams.. but i still managed to lose around half kg, so i guess i'm blessed in that way.. but my mil is pure jealous case and tries to feed me oily stuff and sneak ghee and coconut here and there into my food to hamper my weight loss.. i just ignore her and have separete food only for me..

btw, i didnt have time to log in my weight over the weekend.. hmishra, pls note: 82.8 kg.. i'm still in for this week!

3 people like this.
  10. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

1 person likes this.