1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

An Easy and Healthyway to Lose Weight Believe Me

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shakila banu, Apr 10, 2008.

1. shakila banu

shakila banu Bronze IL'ite

Editor's Note: Congratulations shakila banu! Your contribution has been selected as Best of Forums and featured here. Thanks for sharing these nifty weight loss tips with us. Go ahead and share the same with everyone you know.

---------------

Dear friends

We cannot even imagine to lose weight unless and until we have a balanced diet. We need starch, meat, fat, diery, vegetables and fruits. If we do not take especially the carbohydrates we will never get the balance feel headache, hairloss etc. etc. And also many might be the mother of kids in that case they cannot concentrate onto cook something specially for them (no time). Hence right now I am following a very easy way and it really works out for me.
    1. Divide your meals to 5 times instead of 3 times.
    2. Eat any 2 raw vegetables or fruits before every meal.
    3. Drink two glasses of FREE FAT buttermilk If not available atleast 2 glasses of
    water.
    4. Then have your meal. Atmost you will feel full and you can never consume more
    than 300 calories.
    5. Those who have tummy must do CRUNCHES which would take only 6 minutes of your time.
    6. Try to walk for 30 minutes everyday.Even if you walk you can never lose your tummy unless you do some exercise for it. For abs exercises or any other part exercises visit Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople
    Start following all these steps and also enter your current weight . If we follow these steps sure to lose 1kg per week. Best of luck . Any body interested to join me to lose weight in this way.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.

2. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shakila banu,

That was very useful info you've posted.

Just had a peek at the website of the Sparks people....looks very encouraging with tons of info on various healyth topics. Thanks a ton for sharing.Shall study the site in detail ....really interesting and very handy .

warm regards
    PAULINA:wave

1 person likes this.
  3. shakila banu

Dear Paulina
    Felt happy knowing that the site was useful to you. Join me in this healthy weight reduction. Just enter your current weight and lets see next thursday what happens. My weight was 71kg last week and now I am 70kg. My target weight is 50kg. Never ever forget to eat any two raw vegetables and to drink two glasses of skimmed buttermilk or atleast plain water. Always it is not good to sit in front of the dining table very hungry. Hunger does not bother what we put inside. If you are a working women always carry with you cucumbers and carrots. Lets see what our weighing scale shows next week. Bye.

1 person likes this.
  4. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi Shakilabanu,
    Thats site is great.I have registered with it to maintain healthy lifestyle.Thank you for the info.

1 person likes this.
  5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this information.....

Regards.

6. veen

veen Senior IL'ite

Hi

Thank you for posting. I wl try this.

Veena

7. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

hi shakila,

thats so kind of u 2 share this wth everyone.I shall surely try it. Anyway i walk 45 mins daily and with low-cal diet, ive lost 5 kgs.

8. priyanathan3

priyanathan3 Bronze IL'ite

hi shakila,

thanks v much for the useful info!

i want to join u in weight loss prg!

my current wt is 69kg
    target wt is 55kg

my daily diet
    b.f - oatmeal
    lunch - 2 chappathi wit curry or rice wit curry
    eve - iced tea
    dinner - chappthi wit curry

exercise

walking for 30mts to 45mins

plz suggest how to change my diet!

9. shakila banu

Hi supriya felt happy that the site was useful. Join us in the weight reduction. Bye.

10. shakila banu

Hi puni Thanks for your comments. Felt happy that I have done something useful for others.Bye.