1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Yummy mummy formula

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by twinmommy, Aug 21, 2013.

1. twinmommy

twinmommy Junior IL'ite

Hi All,

I am a stay at home mom busy taking care of my kids. No time for myself. I was very curious to know what other stay at home moms do to keep themselves well groomed and fit.

Whats your yummy mummy formula? Please share.

thanks

2. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Taking care of kids itself is a tedious job. You can look for gym which has child care options. That way you can get a good workout and the kids are taken care of. I feel every woman should ( and can) spend some time atleast 30mins- 1 hour everyday for herself. If going to gym is not an option for you, you can look for walk at home videos or other dance workout, whichever suits you best. Exercise calms your mind and releases negativity too.

1 person likes this.
  3. anu1215

anu1215 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Twinsmoomy,
    so u have twins.. so do i.. u have boys or girls.. i have both boys(aarush-aarav) i have gained 70 pounds..in pregnacy.. so far lost 58lbs.. my husband helped me a lot in taking care of my kids.. while i do my workout for 1hr. and was very strict at diet, intially it was hard to do diet and exercise.. but i made slow changes to my diet.. and do little walk for 15mins.. i could hardly breathe air while i do on treadmill. when i weighed 180lbs. today i could walk for 80 - 90mins after 1 yr of daily routine in walking. ask ur husband to give u 30mins and take care of ur kids..

Thanks
    anu

4. kitherine

kitherine New IL'ite

Exercise and walk are the best options for the ladies who can not go to gym....