1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice on diet chart

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by devi369, Aug 2, 2013.

1. devi369

devi369 New IL'ite

hi everyone...:) i want to follow strict diet as i m gaining weight. so pls share me a diet chart by that i reduce my weight..

2. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Devi,

why dont you post what you are currently eating and we can help you tweak it?

3. NutritionDiva

NutritionDiva Junior IL'ite

I can also help..am a lifestyle nutrition coach..u must must eat every 2 hrs and eat the right foods at the right time. I agree...post what u have and can help u tweak.
    I my
    Self went from 60kg to 52kg by eating correctly and healthy. Now I started my own business to help others. My mentor is rujuta diwekar who I worked with for many yrs.

1 person likes this.
  4. Priyaraj

Priyaraj Senior IL'ite

Hi

I want to reduce my weight because after my delivery i bcme 76kg. Need a healthy diet chart.
    I am a software professional have to start from home at 7am and will reach back to home at 7pm.
    Now my daughter is 10+ months. Morning i wokeup at 5.30 cook and then get ready to office.

Now my Weight - 76kg
    Target - 55kg

Now i am following,
    BF- Idly or less oil dosa (3)
    Lunch - 1 cup rice , some gravy and 1 veggie
    eveng - Biscuit 4 with less sugar tea
    Dinner - Oats with milk

Eveng used to walk for 30 mins.

Plz advice me to get reduce my weight .

5. lakshmiprathap

lakshmiprathap Senior IL'ite

Hi NutirionDiva,

I have started to work in a new company wherein we have to work in weekly rotating shifts…. For 2 weeks(starting next monday) I have to go in the shift timing of 2pm to 11pm and from then on shift timings are 1st week “6am to 3pm”, 2nd week “2pm to 11pm” and 3rd week “10pm to 7am”. (it takes 1.5 hrs from office to my house)
    Being 1st time working in shifts …. i am confused about my diet & timings when to have food,exercise :( ... please help me with a diet chart....

6. NutritionDiva

Priyaraj...R u still nursing?

7. NutritionDiva

I can help if u send me what foods u can normally eat.

In general u need to follow a plan that gives u high energy.

Fr example,what is ur sleep schedule going to look like? U must plan to keep ur snacks on hand in advance.
    if ur doing the 2-11 shift..can u eat dinner during ur break? Or will u eat after reaching home only? Send me this info...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  8. Priyaraj

Priyaraj Senior IL'ite

9. lakshmiprathap

lakshmiprathap Senior IL'ite

hi

I have not yet started my shifts.... it will start in a week.... as of now i am in normal shift(10am-7pm).
    I am a non-veg. I wake up at 8, have my thyroid medicines with half litre of water(i am hypo thryoid which is under control) then i cook breakfast & lunch for me & hubby . then have breakfast usually its oats or if in hurry tea - biscuits. then leave for office have my lunch at 12:30 which is 2 roti + sabzi then snacks at 4pm tea-biscuit/oats/sandwich then at 6:30pm i have either 2 idli/pongal/vada/dosa after reaching home i do exercise for half an hour (that too if i have time) then cook dinner & have it by 10pm which is roti/rice + sabzi. Go to sleep by 11:30 to 12.

10. reh

reh Platinum IL'ite

Looks I can get some help here

I also would like to get rid of pregnancy weight . Currently I am 70Kg . Wish to reduce to 58 .
    My daughter is 9 months old. I am working now . Currently I am feeding her evening , night and morning .

Please advice. I take snacks (fruits, veg or dried fruits) regularly.

Need advice, help and motivation .

reh

priyaraj : looks like we both are having same goal and same family conditions.