1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Avoiding sagging skin

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Neets8, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Neets8

Neets8 Junior IL'ite

Please only those answer who know the correct answer!

Because im very much over weight to be precise im obese, while im losing weight and when i lose my weight will my skin sag?

Im currently 94kg and should be about 65kg

Please give tips on how the sagging skin can be avoided.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Well i was 92 once , so was shivachoubey in her 88/90. we have lost weight around 20+kgs ,i have seen shiva in person, and no body would believe that she has lost so much weight, yet her skin is radiant, no sag what so ever. the trick here is to understand, your body and work with it.

when you lose weight you keep yourself hydrated, use body creams/oil and massage yourself before baths(according to shiva).

What worked for me is keeping myself well hydrated, and going on to a maintenance phase after every 2/3 kgs(since i was in very late thirties and now in early forties and other health issues), giving my body this space to understand and accept the weight loss.

check out this amazing transformation and weight loss tips throughout in her videos by this brown beautiful baby doll as she calls herself.5 Ways to Avoid Loose Skin During Weight Loss - YouTube

1 person likes this.
  3. Neets8

Neets8 Junior IL'ite

Thanks, just for an insight im 29 years old! Ive had pcos in the past, have a baby girl whos 2 yrs and 8mths, had an abortion in March this year and also have hypothyroid. Its got to a point where i dont feel like doing anything now for weightloss, ive even opened a thread to start it, but havent been able to. How long do you think it would take to lose around 20kg for me.

What oils or cream should be used?

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

neets,

you are just 29. i am 42, a heart patient, with six surgeries, and a spinal deterioration that makes my doctors' wonder how i am still walking, with a ? osteoporosis with all other side complications of menopause at 35.. well that is just giving you a insight about me and not a brag.

if it was possible for me it is for you. only thing is not to think oh, i have all this complications i cannot do, or nothing is happening, why the heck should i worry so much about it. it is all about our attitude, that is what i learnt 4 years back, until then i went on at 86kgs not worried much with what the world thinks as long as i was mobile and my family was happy. then i woke up one day from my self imposed slumber, with a rude shock from my cardiologist who refused to give a green to my gynaec for hrt treatment...

i so wish you wake up on your own, without any of the rude awakenings as signals from your body.

all the best. you would have already read about our stories in our blogs, posts here.

be in control of your self (not just eating), committed to self (the rest of the world comes next) and consistent (to yourself..) no excuses, how else do you think you can talk to your daughter tomorrow, if you are not able to be consistent yourself.

do no look at this post as a rude reply..it is just a concerned person who has been through so much..

5 people like this.
  5. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Only one thing to say ....Think about how you want to be after 5yrs of time .... Do u want to be same as with 20Kg weight or may be more to reduce ....Do you want to have more problems in future due to your health isssue ?

After 5 years you want to blame yourself that i wish i had taken steps to reduce weight

You cant reduce 20kg within a month or so with PCOS and hypothyroid ...you will have to put Lots of effort to reduce even 1kg ....

I have got my weight to normal BMI ...Only think i want to say is today MY BMI is normal , just because i Took step to Change my Lifestyle 2yrs back

You dont have to climb mountain .... You jus need to to do atleast 30min workout and Eat healthy ...

Start today and you will thank yourself after 5 years

1 person likes this.