1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need weight loss buddy- Losing weight while eating healthy food

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivangi211, Jun 20, 2013.

1. shivangi211

shivangi211 New IL'ite

I'm 27yrs, 4"11 at 63.5 Kgs. And a total foodie.
    Since a couple of years I've been above 66 Kgs. Last month I went on a No carbs diet with loads of proteins and fiber (Paneer, tofu, fish, chicken, eggs, oats, brown rice,etc). With little exercises.
    1 day of cheating is allowed :clap
    I had reached 61.5 Kgs. I got a carried away [​IMG] for almost 2-3 weeks and now at 63.5 Kgs
    I've started my diet again. I need a buddy, so that we can help and motivate each other to lose weight. Also share receipes for losing weight the yummy way.

I have to reach my goal of :bowdown55 Kgs, losing only maximum of 5 kgs a month. Losing the weight at slow pace in necessarily to ensure, I don't gain it back. :2thumbsup:

Join so that I can share my plan and if you have some imputs we could try it too.

1 person likes this.

2. hmishra

hmishra Platinum IL'ite

Hey shivangi211

What is your workout regime? Do you go to gym or workout at home? What is your daily workout routine aka time?

3. julieK

julieK New IL'ite

Hi, shivangi211
    I want to join you. I do yoga every day to keep fit. But I think a good diet is important too. Maybe we can share some receipes.

4. sulekhanarad

sulekhanarad New IL'ite

I would also like to join u. I have tried no carb diet eating proteins (boiled egg w/yolk), chicken roasted , oats with vegetables(brocolli, carrot, red, green,yellow bell peppers).
    I also drink 3-4 cups of organic india tulsi green tea in a day. Sometimes I also have home made veg. soup without adding any cornflour, oil. tried delmonte olive oil for cooking. I reduced weight as well as inches in a month. I think with this plan we can continue ahead. At night try to have cup of hot toned milk without sugar . If feels hungry at times, have fruits also.