1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Finally i lost excess weight...

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by muskaan19, Jun 15, 2013.

1. muskaan19

muskaan19 Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends. i am 22 years girl.Some time back i was taking everyone's advice on how to lose weight.But finally i managed to do it.with lots and lots of hard work and dedication,i stand here,slimmer and healthier.
    Some time back i weighted 70 kgs. But now i can proudly say i am 54 kgs much prettier and healthier.And friends trust me there is no short cuts or crash dieting,what you need is the serious dedication and all together a different lifestyle.
    Also don't follow any random advice.Just follow some experienced person or take medical help and bingo..you are there.
    So friends if you need any advice from me for weight loss,feel free to ask me and take care of yourself.
    And most importantly..Be Patient.it is a step to weight loss.

15 people like this.

2. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Congrats muskaan19

1 person likes this.
  3. muskaan19

muskaan19 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot dear.And i am still maintaining it.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  4. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Congrats to you Muskaan....... How many months it took to bring down 16 kgs and how did you manage? Pls. write in details with your schedule and diet plan. It will be helpful for all iLs.

Keep it up.

Best Regards
    Shanti

5. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Wow congrats I guess losing is okay.. It can be worked out . I mean tough but maintaining it is tougher .... .. Way to go !!
    Yes as you say there is abs no shortcuts to hardwrk .

1 person likes this.
  6. muskaan19

muskaan19 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Shanti...
    As i mentioned in my post there was nothing like short cut or crash diet so it took a long time indeed..
    for me it was two years to battle with the weight..And more difficult is to maintain it..So i am doing it successfully from 1 year.N most importantly as you asking about diet,what may suit me may not suit you or any other person.But as all mention it there is a golden rule of healthy diet and good exercise.
    sometimes you have to take more of carbs and some days proteins.there has to be a balance.
    And something which i would like to share with all is when i was fat,i never touched milk yogurt or paneer,but surprisingly now i am having all of it.But the key is moderation and digest your food.

1 person likes this.
  7. muskaan19

muskaan19 Bronze IL'ite

Yes Ramya.hope i can call you that.I am maintaining it successfully from one year. Infact i am helping my friends and family in loosing weight too.:cheers

8. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Muskaan dear,

You should be in cloud 9. Please share your diet and exercise with us so that it will help.

1 person likes this.
  9. muskaan19

muskaan19 Bronze IL'ite

Yes chandrika..I am certainly very happy..But before this happiness i had to struggle with lots and lots of disappointments. There were months when my weight wont reduce at all.I still needed to be constantly motivated to reduce it.I exercised regularly. In-fact i use to workout twice daily 6 days a week..But gradually i made it once a day 6 days a week.And i never took something specific diet,but i never starved.Your body needs everything but in moderation.Most important diet tip is how much oil you are taking in your food.If that goes up beyond a certain limit,no matter how much exercise you do,weight never comes down.

2 people like this.
  10. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

congratulation dear.........

1 person likes this.