1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Hai everybody!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by suminidhin, May 15, 2013.

1. suminidhin

suminidhin New IL'ite

Hai everybody! I want to reduce 12 kgs in three months; My current weigt is 70: target weight is: 58 Kgs by August 13. I welcome weight loss partner with me!.

Thank you

2. archiSpirit

archiSpirit Silver IL'ite

Losing 12 kg IN 3 months....Is that quite possible?
    Ofcos you can do it but i think healthy would be to lose 2-3kg/month,even that is very hard no matter how much you exercise and diet.
    Why not start small like set a target for 2 weeks and see otherwise you will be disappointed.We all have been in the weight loss journey since 1 year or more but it is the beginning, i think the one year goes in learning about ourselves,how often we can avoid and how often we can eat healthy or exercise.For actual weight loss, you need to know about your own self and how your body responds to your changing day-to day routine.

Goodluck!

1 person likes this.
  3. priya191

priya191 Junior IL'ite

Hi Sumi,

Nice to know about your target. I would like to join with you, but achieving this weightloss will take atleast 6 months I believe.. Do you have any plan on working out?