1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

need serious buddies to lose weight permanently- nearly 10 to 15 kgs.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by floralbliss, Mar 7, 2013.

1. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

Today's updates:

Diet ***

Did 1 mile walk@3.9mph....1 more mile left..this will ensure that i go to the gym tomm.

I also tried POP HIIT by Cassey

We Can’t Stop POP HIIT 1

1) Kettle swing 10 lbs - 2 sets*20
    2) burpees - 10+5
    3) box jump - not on table - 3 sets *10
    4) med ball squat throw@ home version - 2 sets *20
    5) leap frogs - 2 sets * 10
    6) up up down downs - could not do this at all suprisingly:( so what i did was to hold all my weight on my forearms for a min for two times

wrote it on paper and forgot to take the paper to gym:( so i did not do a couple of things

I tried to do cardio blast at the end....running at higher speeds was ok but a little bit difficult to jump out(needs practice here) and virtually impossible to jump back on @ that speed (tried 7mph) - i got so scared to even try jumping back on so reduced the speed and hopped back on:)...I should probably try this at lower speeds first - note to self

3 people like this.
  2. attitudegirl

attitudegirl Platinum IL'ite

there u go, buddy... u r back on track.. friendssmiley

ur exercises makes my head dizzy.. keep at it, u'll reach ur 60s sooner than u realise..

1 person likes this.
  3. attitudegirl

attitudegirl Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG] take it as a personal hug from me to u..

1 person likes this.
  4. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

I am plg to go to Zumba class tomm. morning:shaking:..lets c how it goes

I need to write down daily what strength exercises i want to do daily else i keep standing there trying to recollect all the exercises i know or heard or read about...

2 people like this.
  5. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

:) I will take it out on God when i go there....My dad sometimes says that his job is done and i am like - all parents decide that they have achieved what they want to do but what about the kids who want them around for a long long time...hopefully i won't let it go when i get old and will continue doing burpees into my 70s and 80s

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hugs to you Vibha. Thanks to both yourself as well as AG for the support.

Vibha, my mom has always been severely osteoporotic. My bone density some years ago showed it to be 22% higher than for the average population of women my age. So I never expected it would hit me and what surprises me most is that it is very localized. Like my mom would say, may be I am a peculiar creature. :-D

Visited her last evening. She was more alert. Keeping my fingers crossed. Unable to go today. Head is again hurting and am limping with my left side in pain.

Yes, Vibha, it is 0.3 kgs loss so far this week and 4.9 kgs since I started (before joining in here) on October 9th. :-D

3 people like this.
  7. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

how long has it been since she was diagnosed?

i've seen movies where the parent gets alzheimers... it's really sad... when my dad was diagnosed with parkinsons, i remember thinking "thank god it's parkinsons and not alzheimers!"
    but to watch as the disease progresses and there's nothing you can do but to be there and watch is a test of patience on its own.. hugs to you and your family, satchi..

2 people like this.
  8. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

ladies, just a reminder.. i need your weights within the next 24 hours..

monday, noon, IST, as usual..

9. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Minara,

She has been showing signs since a long time (in hindsight), but the real progress, diagnosis and treatment started in 2009. The deterioration has been really quick over the last couple of years and she is now at a stage where I can only pray for mercy on her.

10. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

God always gives a problem with a solution.. may He give you the strength and courage to take care of your mother..

4 people like this.