1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My success..?! Story in weight loss.... Can.. Can..

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Iamgood, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Iamgood

Iamgood Senior IL'ite

Hi all..

This is nandu. Surely i dont wanna make you bore. so straightaway i am coming to the point.
    Height:171 cm (5.7 inch)
    weight: 81 kg.

Last year i was 84 kg in janauary (2011).. so i have started to something and lost weight around 21 kg in within four months (ie in may 2011 my weight was 63 kg). but i now my weight 81 kg.:cheers.
    I am going to share what are the methods i used and how i achieved and what kind of hurdles i faced while reduce my weight, if you interest...
    surely i am going to do any business with you. just i share my experience.:coffee

(Remember i am not a doctor also i am not going to recommend to buy something.. before i start to reduce my weight so many confusions i had.

Like..

Is water reduce weight?
    Daily 8 classes of water is essential?
    Is walking reduce weight?
    Is pills ( weight reduce ) good for health?
    Whatever to eat and what don't eat?
    which diet chart is best?
    Is Exercise good for weight reduce?

I found many hidden truth while i was reducing weight my self based on my experience...:hiya

be ready....:thumbsup

P.S: Now again i am going to start to reduce weight..

2. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Walking is the best exercise, so there is no need of dieting, yoga or any other.

3. Iamgood

Iamgood Senior IL'ite

Obviously walking is the best exercise.... but my question is/are

1. Do you know how to walk?
    2. Which time is better to walk? Morning or evening.. before food or after food?
    3. Is fit for all?
    4. How long we walk? and how much time to walk? walking speed?

Ultimately
    5. Is reduce weight?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  4. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Yes, I know how to walk with my two legs.

Morning but always carry a drinking water bottle with you. Before consuming food, walk briskely, after food mildly.

Yes it suits for all people. But people with medications should seek medical doctor advice.

It depends upon you. For me its only two months, my weight got reduced from 65 to 55kg.

Every person has different body, so for some of them it takes an year, and for some they can see the difference within a month or six months.

Dieting: No dieting.

From my personal experience, walking alone reduced weight for me, so I don't believe in dieting because I love food, cannot zip my mouth for sure.

5. Iamgood

Iamgood Senior IL'ite

Every one know to walk but dont know how to walk in properly.. (i mean in order to get full benefit of walking).

We can walk at any time.... but early morning is the best time...

Walking alone is reduce weight. i can accept.. but in order to reduce weight we should know how to walk?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  6. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

You lost weight or you gained weight ? I read the post 3,4 times; Still I dont understand . :-D .

2 people like this.
  7. Iamgood

Iamgood Senior IL'ite

I reduced my weight upto 21 kg.. but i could not maintain and keep my weight so again i gained up to 18 kgs. so again i am going to reduce my weight..

8. Nemo123

Nemo123 Gold IL'ite

You are very rude to whoever replies to your post.

And again I am aware that you will be giving me rude reply as well.

7 people like this.
  9. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

I remember you were active in Summer Weight loss thread last year .. How is your weight loss going on Nemo ?

10. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Within 4 months you lost 22kgs that is almost 5kg a month, that is fast weight loss, were you on a diet or pills and you then gained that weight back.

1. walking is hte best exercises, BRISK WALK not leisure walk, BRISK WALKING is a fast walking around a speed of 6 or 8 if using a treadmill, but if walking in a park then walk with a spped
    2. RUNNING - i am sure you know what running is. start with little running then walking and build up a speed. if you want professional answers then please go to a gym and ask the instructor there to give you the answers you are looking for.
    3. Drinking water 8 glasses it cleanses your body and kidneys.
    4. eata balanced meal of carbohydrates, protiens, fats, minerals and vitamins.
    5. join a gym to exercise and get advice from a professional instructor.

Please in the future do not be rude to the IL's you have replied to them rudely and they were just helping you out.
    If you have self experience then please tell us how to lose weight but kindly DO NOT BE RUDE TO THE OTHER ILITES HERE. Refrain from being rude.
    alpa

3 people like this.