1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My success..?! Story in weight loss.... Can.. Can..

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Iamgood, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Nemo123

Nemo123 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for remembering me.

I have reached plateau for the past 4 months. Off late I started to binge junk food which led to weight gain of 2kgs. I am finding ways to control my junk food cravings.

How about your weight loss? Any progress?

2. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

I have 5 more kgs to lose . Gaining and losing 2 kgs in the past few months .

3. Iamgood

Iamgood Senior IL'ite

Why should i be rude to you ( ALPA and Nemo )? Don't know what makes you thing like that. But honestly i didn't have intention when i reply. I love the people who reply my thread. Because they spend their valuable time and consider about my thread. Really i felt bad. May be the way i reply is make you think like that. Bcoz hardly i have friends who are girls. Lemme introduce myself. i am very funny guy and respect the people whoever respect me.. ( See my profile if u wish and post again ) If you feel that i am rude i am very sorry for that.. ok. keep in touch..

P.S (please don't try to understand me completely. If you do either you will go mad or start loving me)

4. neha_garg11

neha_garg11 New IL'ite

Can u please share your plan how you reduced 10kg in 2 months? I also want to loose weight .

5. Iamgood

Iamgood Senior IL'ite

Dear Neha,

so many things involved behind reducing weight. First i would like to know what is your weight and height? how much u excess? what is the reason behind your obesity (Genetic or thyroid or something.. etc., ) without knowing how can i say? Don't follow blindly any idea given by anonymous (INCLUDING ME). The amount of weight reduce varied on person to person. I can share my experience soon.. It is based on diet and exercise. we have patience and strong mental desire to follow. Every one can start to reduce weight but very few only complete their goal.. wish you all the best...