1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I want to reduce my baby weight desparately!!!!!!! I am trying hard for that.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by panipuripatel, Jul 12, 2012.

1. panipuripatel

panipuripatel New IL'ite

Helo Friends,

If any one can please suggest me on this...

I have a 9 months old baby boy and I am feeding him.. My weight was 55 kg before pregnancy and now I am 71...In this month I have started Gym, but I can't do more excercise like others, I feel very tired quickly. I can't do cycling at all. :help

I have stopped having all caloried food, and rice also. I am taking enough food for my baby that is for sure.

Can someone please suggest, quick way of loosing stomach and overall weight?

2. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Panipuripatel, ( like your name, its making my mouth water)
    please join us on the weight loss buddy 2012 thread you will find lots of IL's there facing the similiar problem and would be able to help you.
    love
    alpa:cheers

3. panipuripatel

panipuripatel New IL'ite

Alpa,

I have joinged this weight loss buddy 2012.. there I saw 'Water drinking therapy' from someone..

But I came to know about thais from one of the doctor, if we have so much of water like - 3-4 liters, then it might affect our kidneys.
    But yes we can have it slowly as much as our body can accept it. Other wise it will be loaded on our kidneys and which is harmful...

I wil try this slowly ...will let you know the results.. I want to reduce like 7-8 kgs.

Thank you..

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Panipuri,
    have 2 litres of warm water through out the day not more than that, i saw your post on the weight loss thread please post your diet and exercises there so i can help you, you will be able to lose your baby fat if you will be patient, its good you have started gym, start aerobics as well it will help you reduce your baby fat and then it will help you tone your body, include lots of fruits and veggies in your diet.
    looking forward to seeing in the weight loss thread
    love
    alpa:cheers