1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

diet chart to lose 5 kg in 1 month

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by rupal14, Jun 25, 2012.

1. rupal14

rupal14 New IL'ite

Hi I am an indian and want to know my diet chart to lose 5 KG in 1 month. i am currently working out in gym to reduce weight but want to know about the diet chart which can help me reduce weight fast as my working hours are odd so its making confuse about my diet chart. My working hours are from 4 PM afternoon untill 2:00 AM at night. Could you please suggest me about a proper diet chart to follow to reduce weight.

Thanks in Advance!

Admin Note: Do take a look at some of the relevant threads related to this topic!

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...shape/27793-new-diet-chart-my-experience.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/keep-fit-and-maintain-shape/171727-diet-chart-lose-5-kg.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013

2. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear,
    losing 5kg in a month is bringing your body to a starvation mode, since you are gymming, you can lose weight, eat a health meal, have a balanced diet, if you post your food plan here we can able to help you.
    Do you eat protiens, carbs and vitamins. you need to drink at least 2 litres of hot water through out the day, eat fruits.
    what sort of exercises are you doing at the gym?
    love
    alpa:cheers

3. rupal14

rupal14 New IL'ite

I come at night around 2:30 and go to bed by 3 AM. I get up in morning at around 9:30 AM and take lukewarm water with honey and lemon in it. Then around 10:15 or 10:20 AM i have an apple or 4-5 biscuit with black coffee no sugar or brown bread and then go to gym at 11:10 AM. I workout till 12:45 PM. My workout include 20 minutes of treadmill which include walking + running then as per my trainer i go for exercises like: twister, side dumbbells, crunches, sides area exercises with leg lungs and other exercise and then he follow me with 10 minutes of cross trainer and then few exercise more and then at the end of the session may be cycling or running. After coming from gym i have again lemon with lukewarm water. Then as per my trainer he has suggested to eat protein after workout so i eat either 1/2 bowl dal , cornflakes, sprouts or paneer. then before coming to office that is around 2:45 PM i eat lunch which contains salad
    (Cucumber + onion) , 1 bowl of Curd , 1 roti without ghee or oil, Vegetables. in the evening that is around 6:30 or 7 PM i prefer eating papaya or any other fruits + Biscuits. At night that is around 9:30 I have salad , Dal, curd or may be vegetables.

I am following the above diet chart and its only 15 days that i started gym. In 1 week i reduced 1 KG with 1/2 inches but again after 1 week i gained 1 Kg and 1/2 inches so i am again to same weight and inches. Could you please tell me what could be the cause of the increasing weight and inches. I am avoiding junk food and drinking at least 3 litre of water . My trainer said that muscles are building and thats the reason there is a slight gain in the weight. Is that true? Could you please suggest whether i would be able to lose weight or not.

Thanks in Advance!