1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

need to lose 8 kgs in 2 months

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by HarshaPreetha, May 12, 2012.

1. HarshaPreetha

HarshaPreetha New IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm 25 yrs and since I joined my college I started putting on weight. Now I weigh 55.7 kgs and my height is 157 cms. I have to put down 8 kgs and want to stay how I was a year before. I started to brisk walk from today and planned to have the following diet:

Breakfast:
    cup of oats with water + green tea

Lunch:
    2 Rotis+dal+green tea

Evening:
    1 Carrot+1 tomato

Night:
    1 bowl of spinach and mushroom+ 1 cup of low fat milk without sugar

I'm going to follow this from today. Pls tell me will this make me lose 8 kgs in 2 months. I would like to have your valuable suggestions.

2. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

You can also cut down on rice and include brown rice, oats, ragi, millets, maize, poha, and wheat and include oranges and other fruits.

Walking is a very good way to reduce weight. Beleive me, once I started walking for 3 hrs a day and kept eating well too. I would eat breakfast, lunch, snacks at tea time and dinner and still I reduced weight and felt energetic through out the day. At the end of two months, I was looking lean and everyone asked me how I reduced so much. So try eating well and walk for 2 or 3 hrs a day. This will help you to reduce weight quickly.

3. DeekshaM

DeekshaM Senior IL'ite

Drink 1 tsp of honey mix with 1/2 glass of water in empty stomach it may help you.

4. vinayg

vinayg New IL'ite

Hi,
    Greetings!!!

I eat all that I want to eat. I am hypothyroid too. I mix a sachet of Slim in water and drink it 15/20 minutes before my two large meals. Thats it. I shed my weight. Please visit wwwdotsmartpracticebuildersdotcom to know what doctors talk about it. Best wishes and take care.

5. raosh2

raosh2 New IL'ite

Hi coolpie,

Can you please tell me how much weight you lost in 2 months after walking for 3 hrs daily? did you walk 7 days a week?

6. twinkle1702

twinkle1702 New IL'ite

I 2 want 2 loose 5 kgs in 2months.
    Here is my plan...
    6am - 250ml warm water with lemon n honey.
    BF- 3 Idly
    At 10 - cup of green T
    11:30 - apple
    1 pm - chapati with curry
    4:30 - green T
    9 pm - ragi sankati with curry.
    Walking - 45 min
    Following dis from past 3 days.