1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight loss recipe plan

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by blessbabydust, Nov 4, 2011.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Guys i have tried and compiled the below recipie by my own invention of health regime let me know your thoughts :-
    1. No oil fried rice
    Boiled rice (1/2 cup)
    Five bean can (1 )
    Meat or seafood ( boiled and roasted ,shredded- chicken - fish only roasted with no oil pan fried and shred them).
    onion ( microwave them first and saute in pan until it turns brown)(no oil)
    salt, cumin powder , chilly powder
    Put the cooked onions in the pan saute them for few mins, and put 1 tsp of salt ,cumin pwd and chilly pwd and saute for 2 mins .put the shredded meat or fish and saute once the raw smell goes away put the beans into the mixture and cook until the water in the beans drys out .. once done break the cooked rice and put the 1/2 cup of rice into the mixture (make sure the mixture has only traces of rice ).
    eat them as your heavy breakfast (this got protein (beans), taste and flavour).

Oats soup :-
    Cook oats in plain water until it becames like soggy
    now in a pan add onions (microwave and cook them in pan for a min no oil), few inch of chilly and ginger saute with onions and add salt
    Mix butter milk very diluted and add them to the oats you oats soup is ready
    Good meals replacement for lunch

Dinner :-
    Salads with touch of color

Slice cucumber , carrrots and onions squeeze lemon and salt on top of it and eat them one plate
    you can also add mint or spinach to this will give you nice flavour

you can try it and provide your feedback after trying this recipie as weight loss tool

[​IMG]

2. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hi...

Nice plan..
    I'll definitely try the oats soup and let you know my feedback.. :)

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hi blessbabydust,
    please post all your weight loss recipes here, as most ladies post their recipes here and you will get many recipes here for weight loss.
    alpa:cheers
    Weight loss recipes