1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss team - To shed weight permanently

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Aabhi, Oct 30, 2007.

1. anuvedha

anuvedha Silver IL'ite

dear friends i'm updating my info,
    weight-71.5kg
    i lost only 2.5kg in 6 months but feelin very happy. this s my first cum down after i put on weight
    all the best to all friends here

2. anuvedha

anuvedha Silver IL'ite

3. KatherineSonia

KatherineSonia New IL'ite

This thread has been started in 2007, but it is very popular even today, I am happy to join this thread..

Height : 5 ft 3 in
    Weight : 68 kg
    Ideal weight : 56 kg
    Desired weight : 60 kg
    Target date : aug 2013
    Long term goal : maintain weight permanently

My path for achieving my goal is as follows,

1. Reduce eating out to twice a month.
    2. Reduce calories from junk to 500 per month.
    3. Religiously maintain food and exercise diary.
    4. Measure myself every alternate day, to remain focused.
    5. Do surya namaskar daily.

4. PadhuSaran

PadhuSaran New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Greeting to everyone!

Like u all I am also a person who wanted to loose my extra pounds in a healthy way and tried various option and diets.. Fed up with all and result was nothing other than more gain..

Finaly Before 3months I met my weight loss coach Vimala & Kalaivani in a bus travel and joined their nutrition center in Chennai(It has branches all over India)

OMG i reduced 10kg in 3 months 5 days .. anf became more healthy and energetic than never before..

All my old cloths were fitting me and i am flying in air in joes.. My heartfelt thanks to those ladies who made my life and health better..

Without them my weightloss would havent be so fun,simple and results are magical.

If anyone like to contact them pls private message me.

5. MYLUV

MYLUV Senior IL'ite

Hiii All,

Its 5.30 am now when i am typing this....you know i woke up at 3.30 am...problem with my sleep i sweat badly....now let me come to the point...

My current weight is 74:bonk Feeling to bang:bonkon myhead for not keeping an eye on my increasing weight...
    My height is 5'3 (not incerasing:rant)
    I will have to reduce 30 kg :rant:rant:rant:rant:rant
    I love sweets though i am a xtian i am a strict veg.....i cook for my family i dont even eat egg...so my culprit for my weight gain is sweets....now my dear friends suggest me some ways to get rid of my love towards sweet...also when i am alone i tend to munch on some thing like snacks that is kept for my daughter...plll help me...

6. MYLUV

MYLUV Senior IL'ite

Protein foods hepls for flat bellys.....

7. Lorelai74

Lorelai74 New IL'ite

Hello friends,

I am new to the site. My name is Minaxi and I too want to lose weight. A few years ago, I lost a lot of weight (80kgs to 56 kgs) just by walking on my terrace for an hour, skipping 500 jumps and eating right, eliminating sugar and oil. Then I got married and piled the weight right back on. I have been trying to lose weight but to no avail. Also I have been diagnosed with diabetes and underactive thyroid so weightloss is becoming ever so difficult. I have been to the gym off and on for the past few years but my weight still stays at 71 (grrrr).

Right now, my stats are:

Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 71 kgs
    Target: 56 kgs
    To lose: 15 kgs in six months
    Methods: Walking and yoga hopefully and strict diet

MYLUV, are you sure you want to lose 30 kgs? Then you will be underweight. You and I are in the same boat, let's resolve to lose weight together. I also have a sweet tooth. The one thing I do is to munch on a celery stick everyday, that takes care of sweet cravings and blood pressure as well. And stop buying any junk food, clear out your cupboards and fridge and stock up on healthy options. I must also go do the same thing. The temptations in the shop are enough we don't need things in the house to distract us as well.

8. itsrejini

itsrejini New IL'ite

My name is Rejini. I would like to join with you guys for loosing weight.

weight : 80 kg
    height : 5.3
    target weight loss : 25 kg

I love love sweets :bonkand I feel bad to throw the leftovers and end up in eating that. Please suggest me how to start a balanced diet and control my urge to eating sweets.

I am like a laughing stock for my MIL. I feel very bad sometimes. Please help me gals :help

1 person likes this.
  9. mohanapls

mohanapls Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

I would like to join in this forum for weight loss.

Height: 5
    Weight: 73 kgs

I am having 2 kids. After 2nd pregnancy especially my hands had put more fat and looking awkward when I am going with sleeveless. I feel very bad. Please help how to reduce.

I am fond of interest to eat more rice items and bakery foods.
    I want to reduce my weight also. Please help me

10. Aabha82

Aabha82 New IL'ite

I will surely try this. Thanks for the post. Stay healthy .