1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Tummy Reduction &Hand Fat Reduction-My experience Story

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by chitrajaraika, Mar 15, 2011.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi friends

i want gradual improvement these days.hence i am going in slow concept for reducing the weight.

My tummy lightly reduced hence now sharing.i am able to wear my old chudis too.

Do 30mins or 1hour walking daily it help you in weightloss

Like me for some people wont sweat even for long hours walking that type of people have to do brisk walking thats lightly fast walking then surely will sweat

i asked the abdominal exercise from doctor especially after pregnancy this exercise suits and referred in net too.

As i have breathing problem its tough for me to do breathing yoga but i am trying then and there.

Try abdominal exercise in empty stomach or have one banana then the stored fat can be burned easily by exercise

Tummy reduction exercise

1.Lay on your back and knees bent, lift your shoulders off the floor. The emphasis is on moving the ribs towards the hips.

or

2.Lay on your back, bend your knees towards the chest. Keep the hips on the floor. Contract your abdominal muscles at the same time. Your lower abdominal exercise program must include reverse curls.

or

3.Single leg raise involves raising one leg from the floor. The double leg raise involves raising both legs from the floor at the same time and this works as an abdominal muscle exercise. Lying leg raises are ideal lower abdominal exercise

4. Lay on your back and raise your legs and do cycle pedalling like increase the speed gradually

5.Lay on your back and bend your knees towards and hold by hands tightly and move front back motion and left side and right side motion

In these all exercise relax inbetween then it helps you to avoid muscle pains.You can try any two of the above exercise

so you may get good shape.Try any one of this.it may work well

Drink a tumbler of water or a spoon of Extra virgin Olive Oil or Olive oil and then eat breakfast.Please avoid refined Olive oil it wont help in dissolving fat.It creates a metabolism which help in dissolving fat

Fat Hand reduction

For Fat hands during walking move the hand front and back forcely.

When you lay on floor, raise the hands straight and then shake well in upward direction thats consider your hand struck inside a machine or getting shock from a current wave means how will you shake.that type of shaking you have to follow.But not so hard relax in between

if you this continue means you can lose hand fats then massage the hands because as fat loosen and reduced it may swing on the arms end.Hence massage in upward direction in your free time

so you may get a shape on your hand portion too.

Regarding Diet

Diet that i followed is

Reduced the rice intake increase oats or poha or wheat items.

Weekly once or twice taken Horsegram rasam whenever taking this have moer thats buttermilk too

More veggies especially keerai

Salt,Oil,spicy and sugar items i reduced

Even watery milk i had instead of thick milk

i will have 4 mini meals a day

Mainly skipped snacks sometimes will eat

Then eat fruits whenever hungry means but dont eat too much fruits

You can eat watery fruits and watery vegetables

I avoided strict diets which may affect health

Two days once have a cup of plain green tea with grated ginger,lemon
    juice,honey combinations

Hence planned to reduce weight progressively

Eat two boiled egg a day will also help in burning calories but it wont suits all persons

Following this tips, i noted a change in my weight and unfitted clothes started to fit.hence i shared my experience

But i am doing the tummy exercise whenever i am getting time and then relaxing with hot water bath which reduces pain.you can see the change soon

During sunday i am giving holiday to my diet[​IMG][​IMG] and eating whatever i am want with less oil or medium oil fried

Eating steam vegetables is an wonderful idea

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011

2. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Soniya for sharing this

3. chitrajaraika

thanks ptamil for your first feedback.

Horsegram is the main theme in reducing the tummy fat and weight loss.hence you can try it.:thumbsup

But you can take weekly once or twice

4. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

Hai Soniya

I was searching for an easy tummy reducing tip. Thanks for sharing this.
    Let me try the 4th tip it seems easy and funny. BTW what time is better to do this exercise...early morning or evening??

5. chitrajaraika

early morning is best and empty stomach but for me its tough hence i will have coffee and start after 30minutes.

why for exercise empty stomach and early morning recommended is the fats can be burned easily the stored fats from our body but if we eat or drink anything and do it will dissolve that food fat.

hence sometimes i will do in empty stomach and sometimes with 1 glass of water or banana.

early morning best or do in evening time if you cant means

6. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your quick reply soniya....

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for your tips dear chitraaa

8. sabita1987

sabita1987 Bronze IL'ite

Hi soniya,thanks for your tips.Can uyou tell me how to prepare horsegram rasam.

9. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Soniya for these tips and it is very difficult to reduce the pot tummy and arms.
    Shanta

10. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

Hi soniya,

Thanks for sharing info, is it ok doing exercise in periods time, just for curiosity :spin

regards,
    shankari.