1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

On way to loose belly fat

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by riyagill777, Jan 16, 2011.

1. riyagill777

riyagill777 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I dont have a big story or a lot of content to post about my diets and all. But i would like to tell real and want to share with u all.

Am 25, unmarried and had 60kgs of weight. Specially i was uite upset about my Belly Fat( it was bulging out) .

To be honest i cant diet because i hav migrain so skipping any good mean or intake of less meal leads me to headache .. and i did gym, running ( tired my legs like hell), walk, yoga - frm baba ramdev on youtube ) and dont ask wht not :)

Afterall i got solution to this all. Just experimenting till date and i can feel i lost 3 kgs of weight in 15 days.. its true, am no one to mislead and will get nthing out of tht.

HOW::

First thing give up all sweets for 1 month, if u want to see this will work on ur body or not( just 1 mnth is nthing for yourself)- Try

1) first thing in morning, after brush, Have half cup of warm water ( lil more warm but not hot) add half lemon ( NO HONEY ) and sip it like a tea or soup. Please dont eat anything after this for 1 hour.

2) I cant skip tea, so i take tea with rusk or boiled egg. ( I add 1 spoon of sugar ) in tea, thts the only sweet thing i take whole day.

3) after half hour, fruits or 1 roti with vegetable or dal.

for Lunch:
    boiled rice and dal ( A small bowl ) and curd and lassi ( butter milk)

around 4 or 5 pm:: Again follow first step OR green tea with lemon.

GO FOR Walk atleast 1 Km

5) Have dinner around 7 or 8 pm and then again have half cup of warm water wid lemon.

Try to have warm water whole day or room temperature water. No chilled water.

Go for a small walk, relaxed walk after ur dinner and lemon water.

If u still feel hungry at night while watching movie or studying have popcorn with butter.

Please avoid - cold drink, sweets, soft drinks, alcohol, or junk food. Prepare urself the healthy meal. I am following this from last 15 days and i chcekd today i lost 3 kgs, am surprised to i cnt stop myself to share with u guys...

Am still doing this will post soon for results though my belly fat is still there but i can see the difference its gng in. Hoping for best results. :):thumbsup

5 people like this.

2. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

:clap :bowdown :wow :banana

:party

1 person likes this.
  3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI dear,
    that is really great, keep it up and thanks for sharing your tips.
    love
    alpa:cheers

1 person likes this.
  4. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Hi Dear

Great tips. Thanks a lot for sharing these tips.

Best Regards/ Shivani

1 person likes this.
  5. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Great tips but drinking lemon water in empty stomach increases acidity for me. Also it is too cold and it creates health issues..Is there any other alternate?
    Also is it ok to have Honey water in morning?

1 person likes this.
  6. SanjuReddy

SanjuReddy New IL'ite

nice tips ...thanks for sharing .. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. riyagill777

riyagill777 New IL'ite

Hi Dear, Honey does contain sugar itself.. if u want to convert your sugars to energy rather than turning it to fat.. add cinemom( dalchini) powder..

It doesnot taste tht bad :p

2 people like this.