1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Revolution against Ageing

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by brahan, Oct 4, 2010.

1. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

I have started my Revolution against Ageing:hiya. I believe in the Below mentioned Points. This is my Maiden Attempt to write Article ...SO eagerly awaiting your FB

Please note that i have given a Brief Outline on the 3 important Steps to be taken to fight against Ageing. Since every Individual Body Type/Skin and Hair Type/ Attitude Level and Life Style is different , the Path to chose to fight against Ageing is left with them...Thanks.. :)

"AGEING" ...One word which most of you might not like It. Ageing is a natural Process and no one can stop it.

A recent Survey has shown that the "Ageing " Process starts as early as 25 years for Women.

Imagine...Its just that the age where you have entered a New Relationship. So you probably would not even think about this. By the time when you hit your 28 th Birthday, You might Slightly start realizing that you look different from what you are in your Wedding Album. You may try putting the Blame on the Happiness (Or Bliss) on entering the Motherhood which has caused some Weight Gain and thus made you different from what you are...Hey Stop...Take a closer look.. at your Friend who remains still unmarried (at 28) and also looks slightly Different (Aged) from what she looks in your Wedding Reception Photos.What has Happened to her?So its not "that " weight Gain alone that has caused the difference in your External Appearance.What else then???

Well the answer is "Ageing". You cannot completely stop this Process of Ageing but can definitly reduce the Drastic Effects it causes on you.Well i am not here to endorse any Anti Ageing Cream or Treatment(I dont believe in those), but just to Enlighten you on three vital Information that you should know before you enter in to the Revolution of Ageing..

You are Aged by three Factors:
    a. Weight
    b. Skin and Hair
    c. You , Yourself

Weight: Well here comes the First real Culprit ...Just take a sheet of Paper and note down your weight during College Days , Pre Marriage Days, Prost Marriage Days and today. If you are good at drawing Graphs, try to depict your weight Gain Graphically.. You could see a nice Exponential Curve (Well i could not stop the Mathematician in me...Google to find out how it looks) isnt it? You have gained weight Gradually. So make steps to Lose that weight.There are many people in this Forum to advise you about Weight Loss...The Path to chose for Weight Loss is yours. But first believe that by shedding those Extra Pounds you can deifinitly look Fabulous.

Just Imagine, for every Kilo lost you might even look one year Younger...Yippee...Isnt that Exciting ..

If you are someone who hasnt had much weight put onto your Body...Hang on...You have a reason to Party..But read this news also ...After 30, you might have an increase of half kilo every year(Based on Research). So you are nearing the Danger Line and its time to be Alert and have a check on your weight often.

Skin and Hair:
    Just maintaining Normal weight would alone not do any Magic. Your Skin and Hair might reveal your real Age to all!!!

Have you seen small School Going Girls. The Skin has so much Shine and Glow (I DINT mean the Complexion..But the Texture of Skin here)...Look at the mirror now...

Where are your Shining Cheeks and those Voluminous shining Hair which you had 3-4 years before.When did they wave you Good Bye???Well my friends, you were too busy with your Life that you dint notice them fading away.

A beautiful Glowing Skin and a Good Voluminous Hair could make you look more Younger ..Just take a closer look at the Mirror. Were you able to find more Wrinkles in the foreheads , Black Cirlcles under Eyes. Well just a simple answer like " I dont get much time to Sleep " does not Suffice. Tell me how many Sleepless Nights have you spent in College Days chit chatting with Friends or Studying....But still your Face Glowed. So as you Grow Older, your FAce has high Risk of losing the Moisture and thereby looking Dull. The Frequent Hairfall might also add More Fuel to the Fire.

Again i am not going you to Suggest on how to Improve the Skin/Hair Texture. Google, Find out what skin type is yours. At this age you should know more about your Skin and Hair and what you did to Lose them (May be that extra Cup of coffee could also do damage). If Healthy Life Style can bring a difference then go for it.Try to enhance your Skin glow and hair Growth Naturally.

You Yourself:
    Yes !! You read it right. Only you can make you feel old and not others.So first believe in yourself. Assure yourself you are going to look younger and Glowing everyday. Dress aptly. Make sure you wear the dress best suits you (Even its not with the Latest Fashion). Make sure you mingle with the Young Crowd. Drink Loads of water. Read Good Books. Eat Nutritious Meals.Pray Daily. Dont worry unnecessarily. Be Cheerful.You can see the
    Difference in you.

I have started my "Revolution against Ageing " ...Have you???

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
    1 person likes this.

2. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Brahan,
    A very inspiring post.
    Yes drinking lots of water, being in good company, reading good books, praying does lots of wonders.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

3. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

Hey,

You gave a jalt to me. Now i am seriously thinking i have already seeing the signs on skin and hair.

I have started with the firstphase already. But skin and hair is still a problem.

But will start on that too...

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the FB and many thanks for patiently reading my Long Post...

5. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Pooja for the FB. Yeah People think that only Weight Gain results in looking Aged. But that accounts for nearly 30-40 % . We are least bothered abt the Skin and Hair in our Late Twenties and early Thirties.So we need to pay more attention to these areas also.

6. incharge

incharge Bronze IL'ite

Dear Brihan,
    Very well said. Yes,A positive attitude.and how you perceive yourself makes a lot of difference.

7. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Incharge for your FB

8. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Any progress on revolution ladies??? I am progressing as expected, except for the flabby arms and shoulders. Else , i am working hard on my skin, hair and weight