1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Pls help me!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by inanya, Sep 6, 2010.

1. inanya

inanya Senior IL'ite

im 18 yrs old. im doing my college 2nd yr. my butt is growing bigger. my mom said it is because im sitting in the same place for hours together. im slim and 5.9 in height. but my enlargement of butt is spoiling my shape. all are saying, that once grown, it cannot be reduced and it will completely spoil my structure. they advice me not to sit in the same place to avoid the growth. but i have to sit during my class hours. how can i reduce my butt growth? how to control its growth further?

need your valuable suggestions ..pls help me....

2. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Hi,

There are some special exercised for that. You can do that at your home itself. Do situps kind of stuffs.

It will surely help you.. All the best.

BTW, I really liked ur name.. வேள்விழி...

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI dear,
    do brisk walking everyday for 30mins, wear good trainers and if possible join the gym and do aerobics it will help you a lot your butt will be reduced, you are only 18yrs so you can reduce the butt weight easily and once you start to exercise you will be able to maintain your butt and figure.
    love
    alpa:cheers

4. inanya

inanya Senior IL'ite

Thank u... thanks a lot... i cant go to gym though my parents r nt interested. i thought i can try ur other ideas... keep posting me suggestions.... it ll help me a lot..

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Why are your parents not interested, its your health you need to exercise and eat a balanced diet to reduce weight if you cannot go to the gym i suggest then go to a nutritionist who will help you but exercise is a must.
    love
    alpa:cheers