1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Mid period spotting after Gym .anyone experience same ???

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by negasi2000, Aug 31, 2010.

1. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Hema,

I am really not into too much of TTC as I have now concluded it will happen when god is blessing me. I do not want my health to go for a toss cause of TTC worry, I restricted my physical activity very much in last 2 years of TTC and hence gained 13 kgs (yes :hide:)weight.

My 2 cents on this, do not restrict yourself too much coz of TTC. If you not comfortable and worried about TTC then go for walking atleast for an hour everyday. It is the safest and will not hurt your TTC journey. But as per 90% of the gynec's exercising will not hurt TTC unless you have a special medical history or previous miscarriages.

Balanced diet,controlled eating habit, lot of water intake and walking will make wonders in your weight.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  2. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Radha
    thanks for ur suggestion... s surely walking is the safest exercise....:thumbsup

i have also accumalated lots of abdominal fat because of three reasons:

1) many hormonal medicines
    2) always minimal physical activity because of TTC
    3) eating on higher side inspite of lack of exercise

i have been postponing doing exercise though i love it - it makes me feel good and happy physically and mentally - because every month is an expection of pregnancy !!

anyways now i have been reading in IL that some pregnant women are still doing treadmill and so was interested to know if it was safe...

3. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Your statement that you do not trust US doctors amazes me. Why ?

Okay. Coming to your question, as far as my knowledge goes, spotting in midcylce and Gym exercises are in no way related to each other. It may just be a coincidence.

Some women report mid cycle spotting. One main reason in health women for this phenomenon is, the ovulation, the process of ovum being discharged out of ovaries, can lead to some amount of blood leak. This blood, can cross over the fallopian tubes, uterus and to vagina.

It can be accompanied by some colicky pain in abdomen in some women.

It is not a symptom of any disease.

Anyhow, if this mid week spotting is torrential , then your Doctor has to examine you thoroughly to rule out some other diseases.

If examination is done once, your Doctor said, every thing is fine, then the reason is Physiological, as I explained above.