weight loss buddy

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by devika1379, Jun 2, 2009.

1. DishaSitholey

DishaSitholey New IL'ite

Hummm, looks like lot of ladies are really very concious about their health and want to loose weight as all of now understand that obesity is something dangerous...........
    I am Amber and a nutrition advisor certified from NHi california and I have been consulting of health, skin, hair and weight in bangalore for almost 6 years now....
    I deal purly on nurition and can dfinetly help lot of ladies giving enough motivation by talking about the exact things happening in body because of obesity...I will be really happy helping lot of ladies taking their shape back with all natural nutrition

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
  2. DishaSitholey

DishaSitholey New IL'ite

<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!--INFOLINKS_ON--><!-- message -->
    Hummm, looks like lot of ladies are really very concious about their health and want to loose weight as all of now understand that obesity is something dangerous...........
    I am Amber and a nutrition advisor certified from NHi california and I have been consulting of health, skin, hair and weight in bangalore for almost 6 years now....
    I deal purly on nurition and can dfinetly help lot of ladies giving enough motivation by talking about the exact things happening in body because of obesity...I will be really happy helping lot of ladies taking their shape back with all natural nutrition

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
  3. DishaSitholey

DishaSitholey New IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
  4. DishaSitholey

DishaSitholey New IL'ite

Hi Alka,

I have lost lot of weight which I have never expected through one of my very good nutrition adviser in bangalore.
    what are you doing for it right now... are you looking for someone who will help you doing the weight reduction?

get in touch with me if u want, i was also almost lost before meeting this ladies who is amazing in explaining things related to our body mechanism.

regards,
    -Disha

5. ruchisingh

ruchisingh New IL'ite

hi, its almost a year since you started this thread. i just wantd to know has anyone tried the Kellogs 2 week weight loss cornflakes?

6. priyakarthish

priyakarthish Silver IL'ite

hi disha
    im 29 years old. my weight is 72 kg and my height is 160 cms. What is my ideal weight?

Im doing yoga for one hour daily and im also doing water therapy before yoga.
    and im taking Oats boiled with water for dinner.

For breakfast and lunch, im having the same menu which i ll prepare for my husband and kid.

im taking a nap for one hour in the noon.

I want to reduce my weight.
    so give me a good diet chart and correct me in the places wherever im wrong.
    waiting for u r reply

7. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI Priya,
    please join us on this thread of
    Weight Loss Buddy its a thread started by Pink rubies and so many IL ladies have lost weight by going to this thread please do to the above link i have given you and you shall see many ladies have lost over 15kg.
    love
    alpa:cheers

8. sangha09

sangha09 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Dont be so disappointed for your weight loss problems. We ladies have lot more severe problems other than just weight loss.
    If any of you are genuinely interested in loosing your weight, Please contact me through private messaged. I can recommend you a very good nutrionist, who will analyse your daily diet and can suggest you how to loose those extra baggages.
    I have been consulting her for quite a long time now, and i am taking precautionary measures for sinus related problems and for my skincare. I know its very difficult to trust some stranger, but how will you build your trust without even trying out.
    I was just surfing and got to know all your problems through this forum, so i thought i might be of some help to you ladies.

Have fun !! :))

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
  9. mass21

mass21 New IL'ite

Reduce weight

Hi All,
    I am 25yr old with 145lb getting married in April 2011. I am over weight by 25lb. Please help me out in reducing weight. Thanks in advance.

10. Thush

Thush Silver IL'ite

hi disha,
    i too want to lose my weight......what is ur diet chart like......?????????
    will be very thankfull if u could help by sharing ur diet chart as u got advice frm nutrition adviser....
    thanks
    Thush