How to remove stretch marks ?

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by sujathanattamai, Oct 17, 2012.

1. sujathanattamai

sujathanattamai New IL'ite

I am Sujatha and i have a son who is 3-3/4 years old. I have many stretch marks in my stomach which I don't like to see. Is there any home remedy to get rid of stretch marks ?:thankyou2:

2. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

hi sujatha,

Have you not applying the moisturizer cream before delivery???

3. sujathanattamai

4. marilynprisca

marilynprisca Silver IL'ite

Hi Sujatha,

I am mother of 2 DD, 1st age 5 and 2nd 3 mths. After my 1st delivery i had too much stretch marks..but this pregnancy i applied palmers coco butter cream for stretch mark...and i could see the difference...also while taking bath most of the days i apply curd mix with kasturi manjal, sometimes i add besan(kadala mavu)...and keep it for 10 mins then take bath...surely this has reduced my stretch marks....if u dont get this cream u can apply olive oil too....hope this helps.....
    Marilyn

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi sujatha,

We have discussed about this issue many in my threads..please search in IL..you ll find some help!!
    All the best!!!!

6. sujathanattamai

Thank you and I have another question also. I have a big stomach. How to reduce the stomach ? This is the big question for me for the past 3 years. I am trying but I could not continue. Especially the upper part of the stomach is big and all are asking, how many months pregnant you are ? I feel shame on that. Please help me

7. marilynprisca

marilynprisca Silver IL'ite

Sujatha,

As Tamilians we eat lot of rice...so 1st attack should be rice...i m not saying do eat...try to eat only in the afternoon and night you can eat chapatis....also try to cook rice and remove the water..ie. remove the starch....u can try brown rice.....eat b4 8.00 pm....do some walking....some tummy exercise u can surf in internet.....eat every 2 hrs in small qty....also check some threads in IL abt weight loss...and follw the food...u will see the difference for sure...

8. dhanman

dhanman New IL'ite

Hi Sujatha,

I am using an oinment Pregnacream, and Dhatri face pack which is available in market for rs 205 is a very very good one .Actually its a face pack..but it reduced my stretch marks upto 70%u have to use it twice a day and for 3 mts
    Hope it will help you.

9. CountUrBlessing

CountUrBlessing Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dhanman,

Pls tell me which one to use for stretch marks (on the stomach) is it Pregnacream or Dhatri face pack

10. sunil087

sunil087 Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

Please include lot of Vit E foods in your diet and also apply vit E oil in the affected areas where stretch marks are visible. This vitamin will help to repair the tissues and make it intact so that it regains its elasticity and the skin turns back to normal state.

Also apply olive oil on the affected areas daily and allow it to stay for an hour minimum and wash it off with gram flour. Do not use any artificial wash creams/gels as it will completly remove the oil content on the skin making the skin dry thus increasing the adverse affects further.

I followed this regimen as I had scars on my fore head and its completely invisible now. I have also applied aloe vera gel on the spot whenever I get time to do the same.

Hope my suggestions helps towards a speedy recovery with respect to this issue.