1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

What type of bangles to be worn??

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by mgbansal, Aug 19, 2014.

1. mgbansal

mgbansal New IL'ite

Hey all,this is my first post.I need ur suggestions.What type of bangles shud be worn with heavy gorgette saree pink in color with navy blue border for a marriage

2. Kirupa16

Kirupa16 New IL'ite

Pink Metal bangles

or

Combination of Pink and white metal bangles

3. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

hi mgbansal, for heavy georgette saree - choose plain metal bangles. same colour as of the saree and border or go for a contrast like pink and gold color or blue and gold. or just take the saree to any bangle store and try various mix and match colours that suits best for the saree :thumbsup

4. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Hi mgbansal,

You can even try mix matching with jewellery if it as stones / ruby work in it.

5. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Buy sets of both pink and blue bangles and make up a pattern with the bangles - arrange in rows so that it forms something like the design in the saree or the blouse.

And if your arms are slim and blouse has short sleeves, more the bangles the merrier ... border it up with slim gold bangles only if people object to not wearing gold bangles in a wedding :) or if your other accessories are gold.

If your saree has some beads you could also wear some pearl bangles... if it has some bling (chamkis) or zardosi work, you could wear such blingy bangles

If your arms are plump or your blouse has longer sleeves, wear a designer bracelet or kada

6. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

is it for ur wedding? u can bring the saree to the bangle shop and choose the bangles.

i did that and some of my friends also do the same. better bring the saree together to get best matching bangles.

7. pantu

pantu Gold IL'ite

Go to a bangle store mix or match bangles with your saree. See which one is the best
    combination.