1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Titan Raga Watches - Skin Rash

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by panda2014, Mar 4, 2014.

1. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

Dear Members

I recently purchased a titan raga watch and am experiencing skin rash after 4 to 5 hrs.... this continued even after a week... Has any one had such experience before?...One of my colleagues also experienced rashes with titan raga long back...so ur views please... I guess titan nebula wiill be good since the metal will be gold...

2. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

OMG.. rashes after wearing the watch!!! i also recently bought one but have to get the strap corrected.. n so didnt start using it yet.. fingers crossed.. will let u know my experience

3. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

I did experience rash so just wanted to know whether there are others too... No means to offend any brand.

4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

I am a big Titan fan and I have two watches from the Raga collection. I wear them for more than 6 hours also at times. but til date never experianced any such thing. The same applies to any Titan watch.

Have you experianced this kind of rash with other brand watches as well...also check for skin allergies. I hope this wil be sorted out as Titan Raga is such a elegant collection to own.

5. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

Ofcourse rkgurbani ,Titan Raga are beutifully crafted. Any one would love to own one. But I got it at a time of heavy discount from one of the titan stores so have serious doubts about its quality . I dont have any issues with the leather watches of titan the problem is with the raga watches which consists of gold colored metal straps.

6. rkgurbani

You could actually contact that store and they can identify the batch date. Maybe that particular batch watches could have had a flaw at the time of manufacturing.

7. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

Yup Thats a good idea . Will do . Thank You.

8. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

me too is big raga fan..love their collection.

OP, did you check if you have any allergy with a specific metal. One of my cousin had allergy with steel (not sure if it was steel but was metal mostly used in safety pin/watch metal straps), so she can even not wear a tiny item made with those metals. It's really difficult for her to wear saree without saree pins for long time and watch is out of question for her irrespective of any brand...she needs to carry needle and thread all time

1 person likes this.
  9. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

No Priya I dont have any allergy and morever the rashes I get is not because of the metal strap but because of the dial head as rashes are positioned below it.

10. rkgurbani

It will be best to check that particular manufactured batch. All the best!