1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Arm vanki approx. weight and price

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by Sujana123, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Sujana123

Sujana123 New IL'ite

Hello all,
    Am new to this forum and am looking for an idea on how much a arm vanki would cost for adults. This is the round shape vanki that is the latest trend now and not the traditional one. Like for example the one I attached in this post - would anyone no where to get such ones in Hyd and approx weight and cost? I got this model from another post on arm vankis in indusladies. Also if you have any more simpler models on arm vanki round ones, please let me know. Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. Neetu_kumar

Neetu_kumar Senior IL'ite

Hi Sujana,

My sister in law bought almost a similar one ( probably matches 95% ) for her wedding. It weighed approx 45gms and then it costed about INR 56000 .

Jewellary shop where she bought had plenty other simpler to grand models. She chose this as she thought a simpler one would look better on salwars than sarees.

3. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

check out tribhuvandas bhimzi zaveri, mangatrai pearls near punjagutta cross roads, hyd, totaram jewellers in abids, hyd. the one you showed is from the totaram jewellers website. or go to any big jewellers in hyd or chennai.

4. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Hi Sujana,

Even i bought the same vanki.The one i bought is not readymade,so i ordered for it and got it for my engagament.But i got it only after my engagement.So iam going to wear it for my marriage.

Mine is btn 24/28 gms costs 34k.Has rubies,emeralds and beads.

If you want more rubies and other valuable stones in that it costs more as said by neetu.

Better u can order it than going for a readymade one.

Happy shopping..
    Haritha

5. Sujana123

Sujana123 New IL'ite

Thanks for all your replies. I just have one qn. Is it always cheaper to order than to buy readymade?Like if I like some models from totaram.com, I thought its cheaper to buy them from store than online if you can go to Hyd. Are you saying that its cheaper to order for the same than readymade? Thanks again!

6. surya123

surya123 Senior IL'ite

go to totaram.com .u can find many more models of everything.......