1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, ladies let's discuss about jewellery

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by puppy, Aug 28, 2007.

1. puppy

puppy New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I'm surprised that nobody has started the thread on Jewellery. I thought women love jewellery. Why don't we share our knowledge about the precious stones and gold, silver,etc.? Region wise people wear different kind of gold ornaments. so we can name the place and name of ornament worn by ladies. so we can also get some Gnan. what do you think friends?

Navaratnas (nine precious stones) pertains to the nine planets we worship. Sun-Ruby, Moon - Pearl, Mars - Coral, Mercury - Emerald, Jupiter - Yellow Sapphire, Venus - Diamond, Saturn - Blue Sapphire, Rahu - Hessoinate (Gomedha), Ketu - Vaidurya (Cat's eye).

So, share your gnan with us.

Warm wishes,
    chandana

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi

Regarding Navratanas some people wear rings with all the nine stones studded, while few wear stones as per the advice of astrologers.

Few prefer gold while some opt for silver. I have seen many going for metallic jewellery. Now the trend is for fashion jewellery and hence the new entrants like d'damas and Geetanjali.................

Always buy jewellery from the same jewellerr and keep a check on the making cost.

KDM gold jewellery gives us full value for your money...................

More later...................................