1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

please help me with my queries....

Discussion in 'Jewellery Making' started by Thush, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Thush

Thush Silver IL'ite

hi friends....
    i have been trying making fashion jewelleries for some time( still trying to make some good ones...)....i have posted some of them here in this forum also...
    and now my friends and cousins are asking me to approach the local stores, so that i can sell my handmade jewelleries...( i dont have confidence ....:hide:)
    :spin: :confused2:

well, the question of approaching the stores, are a bit far away.....
    may be some day i'l make my mind...

but the question is like, is it legal to sell the homemade fashion jewelleries like this way, without registering.....
    do we have to register?....( i dont want to make a company or so.shakehead..)

i think some of the friends here can help me....

thanks in advance...
    Thush

2. kribaskar

kribaskar Silver IL'ite

hai friend,i don't know about your question.but i want to tell you some ideas to market your fashion jewelleries:
    post free ads your jewllery images in quikr,ebay etc., like websites
    create a blog of your own,and post your jewellery images.

3. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

If you are in India and you are doing very small scale no need to take registration etc, if you have plan to export also you can send one or two pcs as sample there will not be any query and it is not illegal too. But if you register with any on line site they need your company name and registration certificates and all..

My advice is sell the products in India through your own website or blog etc., give your correct phone number land line number and mail id attend the call and mail without any time delay this give confidence to the customer who is willing to buy your products.

If you get 10 customer you will be great :)

good luck
    any help pl. post freely I will guide you my level best.

4. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

Most sellers are home based sellers and we all sell from home through facebook pages and ecommerce sites. There is no need for registration for small scale business. Registration is needed when you are selling in malls or bigger shopping centres as they insist on regn.no.

5. vlathasaravanan

vlathasaravanan Junior IL'ite

hi
    i am latha and i have been making jewelry for the past 5 years like you in a very small scale level.that is to
    friends and their friends etc. but it doesn't move things in a faster pace. i am ready to take my creation to the next level. i have created a page in the facebook. other than that i am too struck up with theproblem of how to market it. now i have time to make it in a big scale (surely not a bigger or biggest scale). it is better one step at a time always. u can put stalls in flats for 2 to 3 hrs(mostly u have to pay charges for the stall) if u have contacts in the flats. if u come up with a solution that works out or some buyers who orders in lots that would be nice. do share
    thankyou
    latha