1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Less interested in sex life??

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by rumnair, Jun 12, 2009.

1. rumnair

rumnair New IL'ite

Hi all,

I would like a bit of advice from you. My husband and I have a smooth relationship, it was a luv marriage, and we still luv each other madly.

I was working for 2 years took a break to have a child. I have a 2 yr old girl now. Though i was getting back to my normal life , i mean to get back to job, but accidentally i became pregnant again. Now iam 5 months preg.

My sex life with him just had started after the first delivery may be 2-3 times we had and there i am pregnant again. Now i feel iam seperated from him again for another 1 year till i can have a satisfied sex life. This has deepened my worries. Will he loose interest in me....

Though he has a tough and tiring job these days he comes and sleeps early these days leaving me in despair. No foreplay/afterplay..any play at all. So i go sleep on the other end of the bed leaving my girl to sleep in between us.....Iam i doing anything wrong.

He luvs me a lot, i know that...may be he is less interested in sex life..or he is too tired.

We had a active sex life before our first kid....things have faded off..is it bcoz of my two pregnancy. What should i do??

2. mlk2009

mlk2009 Bronze IL'ite

Hi dear,
    Men's need for sex is biological. Their body needs it. Women's need for sex is psychological, their mind needs it. So being pregnant shouldnt stop you from sex or romance. My doctor said I can have sex from day 1 of pregnancy till the last day, ofcourse during the 7,8,9 month you need to go on top.

Maybe u can stop for a month or 2 after delivery and then again resume it. He is feeling that he is taxing you or feeling guilty that he has a kid and another coming on the way and his needs should be suppressed.

U need to initiate and talk to him, that after the kid is asleep, you are all his. Dont ever lose the sex and romance part of marriage, u will find your whole life empty..

my 2 cents

3. rosequeen

rosequeen Bronze IL'ite

Correction: For both men and women its a biological need as sex organs are active irrespective of what goes in the mind.

4. mlk2009

mlk2009 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    If men cant have sex, they have wet dreams and leak, their body needs to expel fluids. Women dont have that neccessity.
    Men can have sex with a woman after meeting her for the first time. Woman need time to get to know him and find out that he is caring, loving etc etc..

Sorry for the Digression ladies..

5. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

you're kidding right???

6. indigrl

indigrl New IL'ite

sex life sometimes slows down after a child. as the main provider, women have so many things on their mind that sex becomes last thing that they think about.
    If your husband does not seem to want to start it, you take the initiative. There are gel and creams in the market that you can use too.

7. mlk2009

mlk2009 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nandshyam,
    I used to watch a sex education program called Pudhira Punithama (Is sex a puzzling or pure) in Vijay tv by Dr.Maatrabootham. he was the one who explained how a woman's body and man's body works.
    Its not my personal theory btw.

8. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Sweetie.. I know that doc's program as well.. I kinda feel its so 50s..

This is not always right ;-) A woman's urge can be unbelievable as well.. If they want it, they will go after it no matter what :)..

9. harinisripada

harinisripada Gold IL'ite

At least start hugging and sleeping, after your older kid sleeps, put her to one side (near a wall) and sleep with him hugging each other...

Even if nothing happens, you will enjoy the intimacy...

10. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

Agreed, I am a man, you are right, men are not made of plastic and iron