1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is sex important in married life

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by Philanthrophist, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Philanthrophist

Philanthrophist Senior IL'ite

Is sex important in married life?

What could be the reasons for a spouse to have less interest in intimacy relationship?

Please share opinions. Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012

2. apaasn

apaasn Gold IL'ite

Answer to the title question.Yes sex is very important in a marriage.
    In fact my grand parents often say that if a husband-wife are having problems,it means they are not having enough sex.
    Again just sex once a month is too less atleast for me.
    There can be many reasons why your husband is not wanting to have sex with you and I can only speculate,only you know your husband and can find out the real reason.
    I dont want to list the reasons and scare you.You say he is a decent guy and if you trust him and other than this if everything else is normal in your life then wait some more time and see.Does lack of sex lead to problems you ask,I ask you back,are you having any problems because of this?

Dont feel that just because you are a woman ,its wrong to have sexual urges.You have every right to demand sex from your husband and walk out if he goes on refusing.

2 people like this.
  3. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

tRoll (new IL with B Grade Q = what??? ..... LoL )
    Mods: Is there any way to filter the new (few posts old) IL users with BGrade questions to save the objective of the IL time)?

2 people like this.
  4. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Sree if a new user is joining and asking some intimacy related question does it mean its a troll???
    Sometimes ppl feel comfortable talking about personal issues to ppl online without sharing their actual info .We have seen similar questions from lot of other members in the forum..So please dont go by number of posts.

5. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

So far, many of similar situations're boiled down to what I have said above.
    On the other hand this particular(or very close to this) question was discussed MANY and MANY MORE times on this forum, searching the forum gives a lot of opinion before re-starting it.
    In any event, few symptoms of troll is what I have mentioned.

3 people like this.
  6. freddycat

freddycat Platinum IL'ite

I was waiting for the 'advocate' for arguing that it's not txxx.

2 people like this.
  7. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

SreeSri,
    I agree with your observation, I am suspicious of this too. In the past couple of months, there has been a noticeable increase of such things. We can never prove anything on online thingies, but I think you have the right suspicion on this one. Oh well...

1 person likes this.
  8. chimsubbu

chimsubbu Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    first dont feel guilty on ur feelings.According to me sex is a basic thing for a marriage life.it increase affection between anddecrease distance.U just recover ur self .Then u try to make ur husband leave from his busy life,tension advise him through sharing ur love.u show more and more love to ur husband to recover from ur past life style and lead a new life.
    be happy

1 person likes this.
  9. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Dear op, do a simple search and you can see a few threads in IL discussing the same issues.

10. Philanthrophist

Philanthrophist Senior IL'ite

Dear SreeSri,

I dint know that posting question on these matters was a helarious thing in this website. For people like me who are introverts in behaviour/character and who cant express their mind openly, putting our thoughts to words through writing or texts and getting help is much easier.

I wasnt aware that we need to search on topics and then decide to post ours and save everybody's time.

Lesson for New Ilites

4 people like this.