1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A place to brag about your Baby

Discussion in 'Infants' started by newmommy, May 24, 2008.

1. newmommy

newmommy Senior IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    I started this thread so we can share the cute little things our babies do everyday and how proud it makes us feel.Please share ur experiance,it can be their smile,babbling or funny noises anything that makes ur heart melt as a mom .
    So friends what cute thing did ur baby do today?

1 person likes this.

2. newmommy

newmommy Senior IL'ite

This is the cute thing my baby did today,he was banging his toy in the wall,he wanted to show it to me so was screaming mmaaaaaa mmaaaaa ,thats how he gets my attention .When I saw him he had a big grin showing all his 6 tooth and was so proud of himself.It just made my day.My liitle boy really knows how to make his mom happyBig Laugh.

3. Riyasmommy

Riyasmommy Silver IL'ite

Interesting thread, new mommy!

Hmmm, I am having a hard time picking out one "cute" moment. Every little thing that Riya does is soooo cute that my heart melts, but the one thing that comes to my mind was she was playing today in her jumperoo and all of a sudden I hear her making noises as if she's going poopy. I turn around and sure enough she was, and she made a face and gave me a smile like "hey mommy, I have got some work lined up for you". Big Laugh

Raj

4. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Yeah as Raj says watever my son does is cute and i admire each and everything..

Few are:

When i hold him, he see me face to face and smile:) Wow......I love that :)

He is blowing raspberries recently...nice to watch, i try to do it back to encourage him, but i wont get like he does :)

He actually brings his lips sharp(i dont know how to describe in words), that makes us to admire a lot, infact his dad presses it to make it a flat lip just for fun :)

When i am close to him or pass by him, he gets anxious so as to lift him and when i disappear he cries.. I will more excited as a mom that time as he gives importance to me inspite of others accompanying him..

Hmmm so many :)

5. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Priya - a thread to encourage bragging - its going to end up as one of the longest and most popular threads ever!

My son's recent cute activity is to stand holding onto my hands and then let go and stand by himself with a look of such triumph on his face - I am of course expected to clap and cheer when he does this - he will then give me this great big smile and collapse onto the floor with a little bump!

Vanathi.

6. nikkypk

nikkypk New IL'ite

oooh i luv this thread......thnx newmommy....
    my esha is just too cute at everythin she tries to do,since the past 2 days she has been stretchin her hands to try and reach everythin in site, its almost funny, she holds on to the plate at the dining table and tries to take it into her mouth....the way she goes poopy hahaha she really makes funny faces .....then the smile on her face ven she sees her fave toy !!!!oooh i luv her a lotttttttttttt.....shes sleepin rt nw, i think il just go n give her a lil kiss :)

7. newmommy

newmommy Senior IL'ite

:rotfl she is sooooooooo cute.

I totally agree everything they do is just so cute.

Vanathi,I thought so too.But it looks like we have a very modest crowd here not much bragging going on.I love the big proud smile they give when we clap.

You r welcome mom.How old is Esha ?

8. meeta shah

meeta shah Senior IL'ite

Aarya has recently started doing Mantra cry and It is very cute when it suddenly gets stop when she gets whatever she wants....
    The thing I most I enjoy about her is to pick her when she wakes up...When she wakes up from her nap, she makes cooing sound and start playing with her lovie...Than when I go to her room to pick her up the biggest smile comes on her face and she starts cycling her legs with excitment...
    I also enjoys when she makes mess at dinner table...When she is done with eating I usually give her left-over food to play with and the real fun begins...she grabs food with her finger, tries to eat directly from bowl or sometime tries to eat with spoon just like we do it...

Love
    Meeta

1 person likes this.
  9. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Time to brag a little - Aadhu can identify a cat and a cow in his picture book! He points them out very proudly and will say "Amaaaa" if you ask him what noise the cow makes ! (Our cows traditionally say Ammaa and not Moo btw ;-) ). I'm so thrilled....

Vanathi.

10. Riyasmommy

Riyasmommy Silver IL'ite

How cute, Vanathi and Meeta!

Riya gives wet kisses to her daddy, and ONLY to her daddy, she hasn't done it to me without asking, but to him she'll shower wet kisses on his cheeks and ears. Big LaughThey look more like licks to us, we figure she copies it from our dogs. :-D

Raj