1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A place to brag about your Baby

Discussion in 'Infants' started by newmommy, May 24, 2008.

1. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

That was so cute of your kid Anu. Why what a thought. It is only kids who can think like this. We adults have become selfish. They want their favourite people to get all those they like.

2. LakNar

LakNar Senior IL'ite

Hi

My 3 year old son has just started going to LKG and today when I tried hard to make him sleep and net net I was feeling drowsy. He was lying and suddently I heard him saying "close" "open" "close" open" and opened my eyes only to see his cute little hands doing "close" "open" "close" open" .. I hugged him close.. and yeah my heart melted..

We took him to Mumbai through train and he might have heard what we spoke like the train would come by 3.40 or something like that.. One fine day he said "amma get up showing his hands like a "Mudra" he said the train will come at "fie -fottty" and he has invented a new time in the clock "muthrekaal" (tamil) just the way we used to say "pathekaal" like that.. I luv him so much..

When he wants to avoid any dish he would say " I want Kanji no" and when he sees us arguing he would say "both of you both of you punishment"

There are lotza sweet little things which he does for me..

luv
    Lakshmi

3. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Okay... I'm back on this thread to brag... Manav got a baby Einstein playmat and so we decided to try that today and looks like he adores the big blue whale to which he tries to talk. But the most fascinating thing of all to him are the ceiling fans - he loves it when dad turns the blades and stops them.

-L.

4. newmommy

newmommy Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,Its fun to hear about your LO's.Here is my brag
    The other day we took our LO to home depot,his dad was having some questions so was talking to a employee there ,he was also holding my son.This cutie pie wanted his dad to talk to him ,he was turning his dad's face towards him and was like abba,aahhhh ahhhh .He calls me mama/maaaa ,but calls DH abba and food is amma.He is forming his own litle words.He has also started to imitate the sounds we make its just so cute.The other thing that cracks me up is his singing,we sing when we rock him to sleep,these days he sings to himself aaaaaa aaaaaaa,its just so funny.Big Laugh

5. Riyasmommy

Riyasmommy Silver IL'ite

How cute, Priya and Lavanya the ceiling fan was Riya's best friend until she learned to sit on her own. She used to talk to the fan, especially in the mornings and she used to be so loud that she would wake us up. Big Laugh

Ok, my turn....

Riya is babbling more now and curling her tongue to make words, and recently she started saying 'dada'. Daddy is on the 7th heaven, of course. Now he keeps asking her "who am I?" to hear her say dada, but she would say it only when she wants to. It's sooo cute to hear her say dadadada though. I always knew she would say dada first, seeing how she's a total daddy's girl. :-D

6. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Oh ya that wud fill ur heart with joy when our LO speaks out :)Waiting for Vinay to call us amma and appa..
    So Riya is sitting already!! Is she crawling?
    Vinay calls ATHAI, THATHA, YAYA nowadays and whenever he gets up from sleep or anytime, he calls ATHAI, hmmm if his athai is here, she wud have been rejoiced!!!!!!!!!!

7. meeta shah

meeta shah Senior IL'ite

Aarya has recently started saying "Papa" and DH is so happy...I am too but I also want hear "Mama"....It is damm cute though....

Love
    Meeta

8. janaki25

janaki25 Senior IL'ite

My son wakes up early around 5.30 and so I wake up with him.But the cute thing is he would crawl over to his dad and say 'appa' in a very soft voice first.Then his volume will keep increasing till my husband fully wakes up and hugs and kisses him.It is absolutely delightful to watch.He is 11 months now and it has been a little more than a week since he pulls himself to standing holding onto furniture as well as holding onto my clothes.:)

9. Riyasmommy

Riyasmommy Silver IL'ite

No, San she's not crawling yet, but she wants to sit and stand all the time, even when we change her diapers. :-D

Raj

10. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Cute :) So hw do u manage to put diapers now, is she sitting in lap? Vinay never sits on lap, he slips off.. Need to buy some toy to make him sit or stand in that :)