1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A place to brag about your Baby

Discussion in 'Infants' started by newmommy, May 24, 2008.

1. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Latha,
    Ananya is a lovely name. Nice reading about ananya. They learn something new eveyday, isn't it?
    - NItha

2. Pragadha

Pragadha Senior IL'ite

Nice to read about all the babies,

I always like to brag about my baby. He is adithya, completed his 9 months. Now he is walking a little by holding and for the past 3 days he started to stand without support. He is holding elsewhere getting up leave his hand one after another and standing for few seconds and holding back the furniture and sitting i was so much surprised as how he is alert and dont want to fall down.

He see us if we are sitting at the back of him and he knows he can reach us he leaves both the hands while standing and directly sit on our lap. Now just before 1 hour his father got ready to go out and he came to know by seeing him dressing and he went to him never came to me back. He is doing it for the first time. Both of us were surprised and my hubby dont like to go out at all by leaving him.

3. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

OMG!!!!
    Pragadha, 9 months and already walking!!! That is definitely something to brag aloud and a lot:thumbsup.
    - Nitha

4. Pragadha

Pragadha Senior IL'ite

Hai,

What happened to u new moms. No one have bragged about ur baby for a long time.

Now its my turn, From yesterday my kid has started a new technique for eating foods. He is opening his mouth very little when we offer him first mouth of food and if he likes the taste he is widely opening his mouth further or else he is shutting it up. Though it is tough to feed him i love his cute reactions for food.

I have a problem now a week before i cut his nails while i was above to take a nail from one finger with my hand the corner nail which looks like skin too came out and it was bleeding. Then it became normal. But when i saw it yesterday it is little bit swollen and every now and then he is hurting it in the drawers and cupboards and the swelling has not yet subsided. I feel very bad for it. Is there any remedy for this?

5. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Friends..
    My LO started clapping her hands when I say "Clap" :cheers. And when I ask her where is the ball, she looks at the ball:).
    - Nitha

6. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

This is a fantastic thread and I want to revive it. I'd love to hear from you all about your sweet little ones :)

Okay, let me start with mine. My 4 month old started doing this since the past week. I breastfeed as well as bottlefeed him. When he is hungry I put him on lap and show the bottle to him within his reach, he then catches hold of the bottle with both hands and takes it to his mouth. It is so cute to see this. Also he started saying 'mmmaa' since he was 3 months old. I kept telling him to call me amma since he was a few days old and when he first said mmaa I just melted on hearing those words. Now he tells that several times a day and each time I hear him say ammmaa I am over the ninth tenth eleventh cloud :))))) And he has a cute dimple smile and we simply have to talk to him the next moment he makes eye contact and throws his precious smile at us. In the future he can get away with anything just simply by throwing his cute dimple smile at us.. lol

1 person likes this.
  7. viki123

viki123 Silver IL'ite

Sandha13,
    Thanks for reviving this thread, reading about ur DS reminds me how my DS was at the time, they melt us and make us forget everything with that cute smile.

My 9 month DS, has become to naughty and started crawling fast. since last few day he was exploring all object in our house by trying to grab them when we warn, he looks at us, gives that cute smile goes back to his explorations. Yesterday night while putting him to sleep (he was sleepy) he got up all of sudden started crwaling on the bed and with support for bed railing is stood up and smiled at me. He did this every time i placed him in center of the bed.

8. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

wow ..this is great idea to share and smile at the same time.

I love when my baby calls me when I am not looking at her by saying "aaieyeee" in her sweet happy tone.

Then her "pick me up" dance...wow.. :)

All kind of noises she is learning to make and follow one each day.. Blow raspberries,

Everything about her.. is love, love love....:rotfl

Poking fingers in my eyes early morning and looking at me with her big eyes...

1 person likes this.
  9. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Nice thread.. My little one gives variety of expressions within a minute..me and DH together give him bath.. He smiles looking at dad then me, again smiles looking at dad then me.. So cute..I was swinging him in his swing for a long time, opened to see has he slept or not? To my surprise he dint sleep but was digging his nose with his cute little fingers... The moment he looked at me, he giggled and stopped doing that :)))

1 person likes this.
  10. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

My kiddo is 6 months now.. One particular moment was when she was sleeping and suddenly opened her eyes. I was sitting nearby, looked at her with smile.. she smiled back, got drowsy and slept again with a smile & love filled eyes:wowThat moment was just soo soo precious :) :)

Also, when i feel too lovey dovey and shower her with too many kisses, she smiles a lot and starts blabbering.. aaaaaa eeee yaaaaaayyyy.. Its like she wants to tell me that she loves me but in her language:tongue No point saying that i do it several times a day to see her reaction :)

And yeah.. she tries to reach out to us by trying to touch our face by her tiny little hands, even while being drowsy.. And flashes a brilliant smile when she gets kissy on her hand:thumbsup

2 people like this.