1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

gastritis as well as tonsils

Discussion in 'Infants' started by kdha, Mar 3, 2015.

1. kdha

kdha New IL'ite

Hi
    My 3 year 2 months old baby have both tonsils and gastritis..can u say me some recipies with oats which he wil eat..also say some other recipies which suits for him..what food items he can eat..
    Thanks in advance..

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

kdha, what did the doctor recommend? I am sorry, I am unable to give any answers as I myself dont know what is suitable for this condition.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

why do you want to give him oats. oats can cause gas, acidity. it is excessive fibre for the baby and on a daily basis it is a no-no.

did the doctor not give a details suggestions on what to give???
    if he has a flared tonsils, then no ctirus, no cold food, not much of sugars, no preservatives..

give him a very bland diet that is soft. our rice is the best thing. with simple dal. softly cooked vegetables without coconut. if you want variety you can try little millets like barnyard that is good for the tummy.

use moong dal the split one. you can give lots of green leaves cooked well, mashed with a little salt, and jeera. reduce proteins too.

gastritis and tonsil maybe interlinked..check with his doctor. and yes make him eat slowly, chew his food. no swallowing.

and do elevate his head while sleeping..