1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Remove forehead hairs from 4 months old baby boy

Discussion in 'Infants' started by NewFirstTimeMom, Mar 3, 2015.

1. NewFirstTimeMom

NewFirstTimeMom New IL'ite

Hi

My four months old baby has lot of facial hairs on his forehead and ears. I have tried rubbing wheat flour on his skin from past 4 months . They are not falling off.

What other remedies can I try on him or will they remain on his skin permanently.
    He has few hairs just above his hips on the spine as well, those hairs are also not getting removed.

Thanks
    FirstTimeMom.

2. hope2b

hope2b Silver IL'ite

The hair will fall off, repeating, will fall off naturally by two years. The items used in home made remedies can prove allergic or harsh for such a young baby. My dd had a lot of hair and most of it fell off now. Just keep writing oil and keep the baby's skin healthy. It will go away soon. You are a first time mom and you are worried, please don't, it will go away. No need for scrubbing, in case you are.

1 person likes this.
  3. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Hope2b is right,

Hair will fall off. Dont scrub, it will make your boys sensitive skin rupture or dry which inturn will make forehead darker. Dont use home remidies, sometimes they will lead to rashes.

4. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Hi Firsttimemom, I too agree with the others, you dont need to do anything as the hair will fall out naturally. Me too being a first time mom got concernd about the facial hair of my dd, she looked like a little monkey :) and i thought what if it wont go away? Will people say rude things? Now its pritty much gone already. Just enjoy the time with your little one, its passing so quick :)

5. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

The hair will fall off by itself. Please don't scrub anything on his skin. It is very delicate .

6. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Please do not rub your kid's skin with anything.. Hair will go away gradually.. If in doubt, please consult the Paeds