1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

May 2014 Mommies

Discussion in 'Infants' started by crazymom, Aug 26, 2014.

1. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

Hello Radical and Gae.

Gae, hope you are getting little more sleep now! How is your LO doing and how are you doing?

Radical, good to know that you had annaprasan ceremony. We did not do any kind of ceremony with older son or this one as DH does not believe into all these :(

Anyways, my son is growing up so fast! He has learned manipulation tricks as he will cry if I put him down! I think the main part for that is also because he is teething. Oragel is helping as of right now with the pain whenever he is fussy while feeding sessions. He loves to eat food and I have given him dal boiled with turmeric. Sometimes I also soak roti in BM and feed him that. I also tried Khichdi with BM. He also now recognizes faces and starts crying when a stranger picks him up! It is so much fun growing with them!

Alright, you ladies have a good weekend.

2. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi cm,

how ru?
    hows ur lo doing? Hows ur elder son doing.
    yup i have started to sleep n feed him, hence getting some sleep.
    how are u manging cooking fr sonny..nd work n cooking fr everyone?

does your son sit, or go forward commando style?
    how does your routine go about?

@radical,

how are you dear? Now me too on my own,,,i try to finish off cooking by morning.
    and whole day goes with baby.same q's to you also about your lo.

enjoying these lovely days friends.finally big relief...from colic.

1 person likes this.
  3. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

Hi Gae,

Yes my son sits on baby seat and also on floor surrounded by pillows. When I put him on floor, he rolls around everywhere in the house. He tries to pull him self up in almost crawling position. He loves eating solid food and enjoys his big brother's company. I started giving him vegetable puree along with dal-mung. I also feed him mushed roti soaked in breast milk. He is almost 7.5 kg. and is very alert of his surroundings.

For managing work and all, I am getting through it! DH takes care of my older one's food and I cook after feeding little one. Sometimes, little one needs more attention so I cook and take care of him while DH eats, DH will take care of him while I eat. I put little one to sleep and DH takes care of our 4 years old's bed routine. I would clean kitchen after they both are down! Sometimes I feel like I am always running around and busy, but seeing them play and laugh together takes all my exhaustion away! Once the little one starts feeding himself, it will be easier for me to take care of everything. Till then, I enjoy every moment with them.

How is your son doing and how is your health? What food are you giving him at this stage? It was good to read your updates! Can't wait to hear more about your routine with your LO.

Hello Radical,how are you? Now that winter is coming, how is UK weather treating you? Hope to hear from you too!