1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Let's share about our 4 month old's..

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Rainbo, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Rainbo

Rainbo Silver IL'ite

gae3,
    I think by 3.5 month my baby started to playing by himself for some time..and got more interested in toys ..very well know from which direction sound is coming..
    and at 4 month started to roll one ways..and at around 4.5 months he rolls both ways..
    and now at end of 4th month he is more interested in sitting than lying..he even sleep upside down sometime .
    if I lay him he rolls and start crawling..I think soon he will master his crawl..

for or me uptill 2months baby mostly lay down or be held in arms..but around 3.5 months they really keep trying doing some or the other things..and also need toys and space to roll over or crawl..

and at 4 months my baby developed a sleep pattern he sleeps at 10.30 at night..wakes up at 8..then sleeps at 10 am for an hour..and then he naps for 2 hrs in afternoon...

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Anyone from India ?

Do we get a bumboo seat in India?

Also do we get similac or enfamil in India. ? A

My baby eats similac sensitive or enfamil gentlease and which is the equivalent brand in India?

3. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hi shruti...I do not know about bumboo seat but I did not find enfamil or similac , at least in mumbai. Here it is either lactogen or nan 1. I have started giving nan1 once a day to my lo.

4. shrutimanjunath

Nan1 is infant formula right? Can we give like 4-5 feeds of that formula in a day?QUOTE=april1981;3344800]Hi shruti...I do not know aboutbum boo seat but I did not find enfamil or similac , at least in mumbai. Here it is either lactogen or nan 1. I have started giving nan1 once a day to my lo.[/QUOTE]

5. shrutimanjunath

Ladies another question.

Has any of you started solids for your lo?

What to give, when to give, quantity to give, how many times to give. Is my question?

Pls ils throw some light.

Also until first year we have to give bm or formula till 1 year right?

My sil gave cows milk to the baby and baby was fine. She told me to do same thing. I won't be giving my son cows milk till his first bday.

Also so has any of you started rice cereal. How do u give that. How many times in a day. ?

6. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Shruti nan 1 is infant formula and can be give 4 to 5 times. The duration and quantity is mentioned on the pack. I also gave cows milk to my dd from 8 months. She was fine. But not planning to do the same with my son since now have read the hazards of giving cows milk before the first birthday.

7. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

I have seen Similac in baby shop "Pink Panther" in Chennai..

Are you gonna visit india? If yes, bring formula boxes with you so that you don't need to try anything new during your trip..

My paed has suggested Nan to my baby..Upto six months, its Nan stage 1 and then stage 2 till 12 months

8. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

As per box, for 5th and 6th months, its 7 scoops (210 ml water) for 5 times a day.. this is the suggestion if you are going him only formula.. it will change if you are both BFing and giving formula

[/QUOTE]

9. shrutimanjunath

Thanks april n anjana. Is the amount of formula mentioned on the formula pack. That's good.

How do u feed your lo? Thru bottles or spoon.

10. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Definitely bottle shruti....if we start giving with spooon it willl take hours flr them to finish it off.