1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Let's share about our 4 month old's..

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Rainbo, Jul 17, 2014.

1. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hi all...I totally agree with chitra. 20 oz of formula works for me too. I give solids twice and sometimes thrice in a day. Bm is twice a day. My lo is sitting with support. Without support he managez for few seconds. Is crawling the next stage for sitting or it comes before that. I totally forgot how it was with my dd. @ anjana what do you mean by creeping around the house. Is he army crawling?

1 person likes this.
  2. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

I agree with you ladies.

When to change the texture of the food for babies. Now my 7.5 month old takes ketchup consistency.

3. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

Yes April..

4. Rainbo

Rainbo Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies..
    Is anyone's baby started saying mama, dada, wave hi bye etc..few moms says their baies say and wave them hi bye...my DS has not yet started doing any of that..and also we met a couple theirson was of same age as of mine.he was smiling at my son trying to play with him but my son was not at all excited to see him he was busy checking out the house ...lol. ..
    how do your babies react to other babies or people..

my DS is extremely active at home but not so much outside..
    He has mastered crawling, standing , sitting..can sit up from sleeping positions very easily..and has 2 teethe now..

1 person likes this.
  5. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

mine is totally opposite rainbo.. he can creep but has not started crawling or sitting..

he has started saying amma , abba , baba, thatha, athee (aunt).. whenever I am back from work, he will shout amma and start crying..

when he see other kids, he will start making some sounds as if he is trying to speak.. same happens with cows, crow, dogs ..so funny to see that..

2 people like this.
  6. Rainbo

Rainbo Silver IL'ite

Aww that's soo cute Anjananathan..

1 person likes this.
  7. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Aww that's cuteanjana and rainbo

I have a question. My son is having some kind of grunting sound while breathing which occurs only few times in a day. He isn't bothered with this and has no rapid breathing.

First time I mentioned it to doctor he told to avoid bottle feeding and once it's stopped this problem goes off.

I I haven't stopped bottle feeding yet and he's been having this issue since a week so I consulted and found the assistant doctor telling me it's congestion and gave nasiwar oral drops. He still faces the same issue. Should I be concerned about this? My son behaves normal and isn't bothered. Any home remedies?

Also so how to know if babys lungs are clear?

8. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

So cute rainbo and anjana. Rainbo isn't it too early cor them to start waving. Some kids might be doing that. Mine is more interested in observing the surroundings. It is very difficult for him to keep his headd in one place. He says baba and other babble sounds. He sits unsupported cor more than 10 seconds. My dd started sitting at this age. It is so difficult not to compare both of them. I feel so terrible after comparing. :-(

9. Rainbo

Rainbo Silver IL'ite

Yes April I also feel so it's too early for them to wave and all..and yes my son also does the same when outside home he keeps on looking the surrounding and don't even respond if I call him or make funny faces..like he don't even know me...lol

I was telling my DH the other day that we would have to keep some sort of iD that he is our son all he time..coz by seeing him not reacting .. anybody can think child don't know us and we r trying to take him or something...lol

10. Whitelight

Whitelight Silver IL'ite

Hi moms,

A really useful thread ... :thumbsup. Happy to join in..

my daughter is 4 month old. I am formula feeding her..she takes around 23 ounces per day .she weighs 13.5 lb and is 24 inches tall.

she sleeps from 8 pm to 1o am ,walks up fpr feeding at 1,5 and 7. She takes a nap at 1 at noon for 1.5 hrs and then again at 4 for 2 hrs.
    She rolls over tummy to back once in a while... But she is very much interested in sitting down! I have started hiving her mashed bananas..which she really loves it.