Request for prayers

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by dhriti17, Mar 30, 2014.

1. dhriti17

dhriti17 Senior IL'ite

Hello Ladies ,

I believe women have special powers and Women can do unbelievable things in this world. My grandma is one such person who is great inspiration for us . She has done so much for all the people , she managed to grow all her children as a single mother .Only in few places we still find joint families alive and one such family is ours she made it a point all her sons and daughters( the brothers and sisters )should be together and united and no differences . Not only for her kids and whoever visited her home she gave food and that too lot .She is thought us to show love to others and also tolerance which very important in this society.

She is very sick now and ill , she is in the hospital . She is not able to eat anything .We have lost hopes and something around us is saying she will be alive for some more time . We want her to be alive for some more time . What I wish is she undergoing so much pain , so I wish her to recover from that condition may become well to eat and die peacefully suddenly without undergoing much pain. A lady who has offered so much food to others and helped others should notundergo so much pain . I wish you Illites will pray for her .

Please pray for my Grandma.I want her recover and get well soon.

Ramya

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

I will include your Grandma in my daily prayers and I wish for her speedy recovery . May the almighty be with her and bear her pain instead .

Sairam.