Best Treatment for hair Hair loss ??

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by Humerafu, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Humerafu

Humerafu New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I am having problem as many of you might have. severe hair fall. my hairs are breaking. I have tried everything possible. consulted doctor they suggest only shampoos of no use.

Did anyone one you can suggest to stop severe hair fall..??? anyone of you ever had this kind of problems..

2. Shamitha

Shamitha Silver IL'ite

Hi, maybe u can use a water filter in the shower......

3. OBrientjgmg

OBrientjgmg New IL'ite

Hi

One remedy I know of and a friend of mine swears by is using Listerine (mouthwash) before the final rinse - after you shampoo and wash your hair, apply listerine all over your scalp, keep on for 5 to 7 mins and rinse throughly. Try it out and if it works for you too then I guess a lot of us can rely on plain old mouthwash as a remedy for hair loss. Do let us know if this work.

Cheers...

4. Mumtotwo

Mumtotwo Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I too am suffering from hair fall. A friend suggested green tea treatment but am yet to try it...brew two tea bags in one cup of water. Once it cools down a bit, apply on your scalp and leave it on for an hour and then rinse. Apparently the antioxidants present in green tea help prevent hair loss...it sounds harmless so will probably try it soon.

5. JaneP

JaneP New IL'ite

Wow i should try out this...easy one..

I loose hell lot of hair everyday....my house floor has more hair shed by me than my head.... :)

But did u know - It is totally normal for about 25 to 100 telogen hairs to shed each day.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  6. dharam

dharam New IL'ite

For loss avoid - 1) chocolate (2) fried food (3) butter (4) white sugar (5) salty food - these food will cause the hair weak n brittle, as a result hair can break n drop off easily.
    Hair fall is generally due to lack of (1) calcium - hair is course n dry (2) lack of B-Complex - hair will turn gray then white (3) lack of Iron, Bronze or Cobalt - hair will turn yellow then white (4) lack of Zink - Bald.