Business Ideas

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by mistica4, May 19, 2012.

1. mistica4

mistica4 New IL'ite

Hello to all the wonderful ladies out there,

I would like to know, what are the kind of business ventures you all miss here in the UAE? What would you guys be pleased with, if someone wanted to start a business within the UAE. Business ideas, opinions, choice all open!

- Misty

1 person likes this.

2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Fantastic thread you started -----------to get business ideas and clues and to gain knowledge of Abu Dhabi trends and market.

3. mistica4

mistica4 New IL'ite

Thank You,

But please post down your thoughts as well :). Lets just get started with some business ideas for the community.

4. deep100

deep100 New IL'ite

hi Misty,
    Thread seems good. All you will see is views in 1000 but no reply. Why would someone share his/her business ideas????
    But let me start with a thought which i have had.""Rent-a-furniture". In a place like Dubai, where average expat movies atleast 3 to 4 homes in his tenture, the concept of rent a furniture would sound intresting. Could be on Lease to Buy Option...

5. vishwathothu

vishwathothu New IL'ite

Hai friends,

I am new to this site. But I am sharing some ideas with you.

If you have a kid or more than one kid and you have some space to play in your flat, then you can start a baby sitting.
    Because Its a good idea (I am also doing) forwhich we dont want to invest any amount. The only thng we should be very patience.
    In the same time our kids will get some new friends which will teach them some sharing habits and learn some new games etc.

Thank u

1 person likes this.
  6. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Great idea good one :)

7. evna

evna Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies,

I am mother of two kids, I would like to join this thread and it seems very interesting and productive.., how it will be if we can organise a meet up somewhere , or if possible at my residence, once in a month and to discuss something productive.... please let me know who all would like to join.. and await your comments on this..

pls ladies think abt this let me have your ideas ... I stay near NMC - alnhada supermarket.

see you all

8. Priscy

Priscy Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,

How about getting into Network Marketing....an ideal job for freelancers and housewives....

Just a few hours of devotion from your home and it can help you in making some money. The best part is you are your own boss and there is nobody to command you. If anybody is interested, do let me know.

regards,
    Priscy

9. evna

evna Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priscy,

Even i am vincy here, interested in work in group and disucussion related some ideas on business, ur idea is good, how should you go thru for these marketing ..

you have any contact ... or source... I really appreciate if you could help the how to go thru..

Regards,
    Vincy

10. Priscy

Priscy Silver IL'ite

Hi Vincy,

Sure I can guide you through, they have their office in Dubai with a valid UAE Trade Lic. I am actually new to IL & still trying to understand how to send emails. If it is possible could you send me an email & then i can give you all the required details.

Sorry dear its just that i need to get a hang of this system.

Regards,
    Priscy