What do Indian housewife do in Dubai?

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by balamotwani, Sep 11, 2007.

1. cakedecorater

cakedecorater Bronze IL'ite

Re: What do housewife do in Dubai?

HI Bala,

Just seen post. I would say u r quite lucky to get so much time for yourself. I wish I could have so much time but I am always running short of time. Believe me life is to hectic if u r a working woman (talking from experience). Its office work, house work & then no time for yourself.

I think u should enjoy this time & maybe take up some hobby to keep yourself busy.

Take care

Judith

2. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Hi Judith,

U r right. I should enjoy at home. I know how difficult is for working women- doing housework, cooking, making the kids ready for school, office work, traffic, again work back home, help kids in their study.

Yes let me enjoy and I am enjoying. Hi Dubai houewives, enjoy at home, dont complain like me. Be happy - whatever happens happens for good.

Thank you all ladies for your comments and feedback.

Lets post ..... and be active here, so that we dont get bored at home.

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priya
    I fully agree with you.Dubai is a more vibrant place than Abu Dhabi.Here we have nothing else to see other than malls and Corniche.Even not much of good eating joints like Saravana Bhavan and Vasantha Bhavan.

4. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bala,
    Well i used to live close to the al ghurair too. its a good area. there is a park there near marks n spencers, do u go there?? you can take the abra ( its close to your house) go across to burdubai and there is the textile souk. ask anyone and they`ll guide you to the temple.i wish i was in dubai so we could have met.anyways, i have a nine month old baby boy.

1 person likes this.
  5. UshaV

UshaV New IL'ite

Hi bala,
    I am a new member and this is my first post. I was pretty impressed to see the above question which i know, many housewives in dubai would want to know. I am also in muraqabat area, behind reef mall. I have been searching for a good lending library in this area. Thankyou for any valuable inputs in this regard.

House work and cooking keeps me occupied most of the time and of course running behind my 31/2yr old kid. Apart from housework, i relish reading and browsing.

Would be very happy to know any other interesting pass time that i can fit in my routine.
    Thanks

6. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Hi Usha,

I am closer to your house. I will send PM lets chat over the phone so that we can plan for daily walking, etc.

Does ur kid go to school or nursery?

catch u later
    bye
    Bala

7. vrinda

vrinda New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I stay in Dubai. I actually feel that there is no time at all for me i'm busy with something or the other the whole day.After my husband and son goes to college and office,, I go to the gym, then start my household chores.By the time i finish i have so many other things to do like reading news paper,watching Tv programmes,surfing the net ,meeting friends etc.
    I dont know how people find time .

8. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

hi
    I will be relocating soon to sharjah near city center and would like to know more about the surrounding there in AL Majaz place.
    Does anyone know how life is there??:tongue:tongue:tongue
    giselle:wave

9. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi everybody

i am housewife in england....when hubby is at work and children at school. i do the cooking....afterward i'll go to the library...do some shopping...browsing on the net or talking on the phone or simply day dreaming and now i am thinking of going to the college.....wish me luck?:wave

10. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Huma
    All The Best In Your Next Venture As A Student.what Are You Planning To Do?