Telugu People In Dubai?

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Anitha27, Oct 28, 2010.

1. smileysouji

smileysouji New IL'ite

@sushmavja...sorry for late reply yar.......toli ekadasi anta kada appudu........pedda pandaga kadu bt kontamandi chesukuntaru kada........em chestuntaru miru........

2. smileysouji

smileysouji New IL'ite

hi swapna

Sheikh Zayed spanns from one end of dubai till abhdhabi, so exact landmark cheppu (office)-(any metro station). The best place in dubai is either karama or burdubai where you can find huge indian community and restaurants and shopping also.....intaki mi husband mode of transport cheppu car or metro or office transpor...car aithe ekkadaina parled but metro aithe both karama or budubai good metro or RTA facility. what kind of accommodation you are looking for Sharing, 1BHK or studio? approx range is from 3k to 4k for any independent one.
    cheers,
    sowji

3. srivanirao

srivanirao Junior IL'ite

hi rajani naaperu vani
    memu internatinal city lone untam
    memu hyd nunche vacham.persia cluster lo untam ok by tc

4. kumudavijay

kumudavijay New IL'ite

I want to know the exact location of Meena bazar..I am little bit confused about it. The place close to temple where all the jewellery shops joy allukas, malabar gold are located or somewhere else?

5. ranjanikiran

ranjanikiran New IL'ite

HI Vani it is nice to here from u we stay in spain here is my Facebook id hrudia.ranjani add me in facebook so that we can share our numbers there hope see u soon...........

6. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

hii you have all the jewellery stores before temple only, malabar gold you need to walk a bit but the other meena and joy and the rest of the shops are just adjacent to each other.joy allukas they have 3 branches there and meena also 2 shops.

7. kumudavijay

kumudavijay New IL'ite

Hey anitha,
    I was not asking about the meena jwellers, I was told about the shopping area called as meena bazar where you get all the gift items and other shopping at very low cost in Bur dubai. So I wanted to know the location of that shops.

8. Sindhu16

Sindhu16 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Na peru Sindhu...working as an Interior deisgner
    I am new to Dubai and Really its nice and Happyyyy:):) to see so many telugu people!!!
    Nenu Green community lo unna, Its in DIP.
    Basically i am from Banglore...

9. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii Sindhu, welcome to Dubai.

good to know that you are an interior designer, so have you started anything here also, i mean r u working? I am from hyderabad. we stay in Burdubai. keep posting.

Anitha.

10. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii Kumudavijay,

yeah I know I thot you are looking out for jewellery shops, may be you are getting confused to get there, so thats y i replied the post. you did not mention exactly what kind of shops you are looking for? so regarding gift items shops then you should take a stroll towards bank of baroda, al fahidi street, near the boat deck point, you can ask anyone they will guide you accordingly.