Vacation to Swiss and Austria - Pls help me to plan

Discussion in 'Indians in Switzerland' started by Preethi, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

I am Preethi, from Qatar. I am planning with 2 families of 5 adults and 1 kid, a 10 days vacation to Swiss and Austria by end of this September.

I would like to know from those living in Swiss & Austria what are all the tourists attractions and places to visit there. Even though there are umpteen websites listing out various tourists place to see, I feel some inside information from those living there, would help us plan our vacation better.

I have few questions to ask:
    1. We are planning to land in Zurich and depart from Vienna (Austria). Can you please give us good itinerary for 7 days in Swiss and 3 days in Austria.
    2. Is there any decent Indian restaurants (we are pure veggies) around Swiss and Austria.
    3. We want to accommodate in a Central part of Swiss, from where we can get a good train connection (local Swiss trains, panoramic Swiss trains) to other places.
    4. We heard that there are 10 panoramic Swiss routes which are a must see, which is the best among them?
    5. If we need to hire taxi's, is it expensive and how is the frequency?

It would be great if I get answers to these queries. We will be able to plan further after getting some positive replies.

Thanks in advance and eagerly expecting some reply.

Regards,
    Preethi

2. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Dear Swiss ILites,

Am still awaiting your replies...if someone could respond, it will be very helpful..

Awaiting your guidance expectantly..