Need Help !!!!Need help !!!! . How much per month can we save in Zurich Switzerland.

Discussion in 'Indians in Switzerland' started by ashswisslife, Sep 4, 2012.

1. ashswisslife

ashswisslife New IL'ite

Hi All,

Let me first introduce myself. I am Asha Nagaraju currently in London UK. My hubby has got an offer to move to Zurich in December 2012. We have a 8 months old baby. The company has told him his net salary would be around 9600 chf per calendar month. Is this a descent salary for us to survive in zurich with a normal life style with no spend thrifts background. I will not be working there as of now. And mainly I would like to know how much of the net salary is gone for the entire expense of the month for a middle class family. I have heard zurich has a very high cost of living. Based on how much average we can save, we would like to take a decision to move to Swiss or not. Please help us out.

Thank you in advance
    Asha.

2. redish

redish New IL'ite

Re: Need Help !!!!Need help !!!! . How much per month can we save in Zurich Switzerla

hi Asha,
    I m not sure if you still need the information you asked for. I live in Zurich and would say you can live good with this salary in Zurich. For the saving I think it depends, how expensive the flat will be and how your life style looks like, but I'm sure you'll be able to save good.
    Hope it was a little help. How far are you with desiciding to move to Zurich?

bye bye Redish