Looking for Mehndi designers for wedding in Eastern Switzerland

Discussion in 'Indians in Switzerland' started by payalparekh, Mar 1, 2012.

1. payalparekh

payalparekh New IL'ite

Hello,

Please allow me to introduce myself, as I am new to the forum. My name is Payal - I hail from Mumbai and now live and work in Bern as an applied researcher on climate and energy issues. I originally came to Bern in 2006 to work as a post-doctoral researcher in the climate physics department at the university.My plans to return to India were annulled since I fell in love with a Swiss man - :).

We married last May and plan to celebrate our wedding with family and friends in May in Graubuenden (Berguen), approximately 1 hour away from Chur.

Would you be able to help me find one or two ladies in eastern Switzerland that would be able to apply mehndi? Of course we would pay for their services and also for transport!

Warmest Regards,

Payal

2. itsmepraveena

itsmepraveena New IL'ite

Re: Mehndi for wedding

This is Praveena from lausanne(West Switzerland). I am a mehandi artist but past 2 years i am not putting mehandi to anyone due to my 8 month old baby. Now, i am plan to start again. if you are interested please PM me with date. so that i will make free on that day.Send me your phone number for further discusion. Thanking you
    With Regards
    Praveena