Summer Activities for Teens in Basel area

Discussion in 'Indians in Switzerland' started by midwestlady, Apr 14, 2011.

1. midwestlady

midwestlady New IL'ite

Hello

My husband moved to Basel recently. My kids - 16 and 18 - and I will be visiting him over the summer. I am seeking ideas on what my teenage kids could do - possibly with other peers - in Basel , during the summer. It would be wonderful if we could meet up with other teens and moms in the Basel area , while we visited. My daughter is 18, a Freshman in college, and has various interests including piano, writing, reading , debating, or just hanging out with friends. My son is 16, with interests in piano, drumming, sports ( tennis, track, swimming etc) and anything outdoors. They are both quite social and fun loving. I am also particularly interested in meeting families with high school kids attending ISB. We would like our son to see and explore ISB and at least consider the pros and cons of moving to Basel and finishing up High School at ISB.

Please respond here with ideas for activities for teens in the Basel area, for other parents to also benefit, or PM me - as appropriate. Thanks in advance for any and all inputs !